Space 220

lunchbox1175

not to mention they opened reservations 30 minutes early!
Yep, and I tried from 5:33am til about 6:15am, I got to a screen with an actual time slot 3 times and each time I selected it, the screen next screen timed out and didn't give me the slot but showed the Cogsworth from beauty and the beast, or Stitch saying something had gone wrong.

Nottamus

I expected a crazy experience.
I expected a slow processing time

I didn’t expect for the app to erase my stored credit card to hold my reservation when I found an available time

Signed out of app then back in. CC info was back—-but no availability

try again in the spring!

durangojim

I didn’t expect for the app to erase my stored credit card to hold my reservation when I found an available time

try again in the spring!
At least Disney is consistent when it comes to the quality of their IT, can't wait for what a great experience Genie will be /s

mf1972

At least Disney is consistent when it comes to the quality of their IT, can't wait for what a great experience Genie will be /s
something like this…
4C65D86E-A43E-4BC1-9A69-8B6BF6724EAB.gif

CynBeth

Today was my regular ADR day and had trouble at first doing anything on the website or app. Then I went on my work laptop for Chrome and was fine. Got everything I wanted including a dinner at Space220 on 11/27.

LvnDisney

try again in the spring
I had the same experience, didn't sign back out though, just had a crazy scramble to key in the credit card info to finalize the reservation.

StrawberryGirl

not to mention they opened reservations 30 minutes early!
That is what is so frustrating to me (especially over here in the west with a 4am reservation opening time) Pick a time and stick with it Disney. If it’s going to be 5:30 EST, say that! I was lucky and couldn’t sleep, and happened to check early. Managed to snag a reservation for lunch in October, but it was BUGGY. Took 4 tries and had to put in saved credit card info all over again each time. Feel really lucky, but it’s definitely a frustrating process.

MoonRakerSCM

Our friend woke up at the proper time Pacific time... Tried making a reservation, but was unable to due to being unable to remove the previous reservation we had made at another restaurant being it was someone else in our group who made that reservation. So, due to a technicality, no Space 220 for us.

I remember them talking about it a few days ago, and my friend who had booked the previous booking (is at work with no cell service this AM) showed how when you make the new reservation then the old ones pop up for you to deal with. Apparently this was not the case for our friend this morning on her app. Hooray Disney!

KCheatle

I started at 5:00 am (CST) on the nose on my phone. I kept getting times, but then when I clicked on them it would just stay in pending mode until it finally brought me back to the same screen showing the available time. After that not working for about 10 minutes, I decided to try with my computer. I started with broad "lunch," then "dinner," and it would say "nothing," so then I just scrolled through the times one-by-one. After doing that a few times, it eventually popped up a time. I clicked it and grabbed it. It did not have my stored credit card in there, which was weird? But I know my card by heart, so it was no big deal. After 25 minutes of clicking, now I'm set for Space 220!

cslafferty

Anyone know what time they switch from the lunch menu to dinner? I’d like to make a late lunch reservation so we can park hop to Epcot instead of having to make a park reservation. Trying also to avoid having to pay the dinner price - most in our travel party agreed they’d pay once to experience it for lunch, but would rather not have to pay more than that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom