• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Space 220

nickys

Premium Member
KtP has just posted this, including a tweet from Scott Gustin about the opening in “Fall 2021”. Sadly no actual Twitter link, though I took a photo of the tweet:

C7BC18A8-DEB7-47D7-96AE-28E0E6E6DBF9.jpeg

Technically that could mean up to Dec 21st, but obviously Oct 1st must be the target to be fully up and running.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Premium Member
Before COVID really hit it looked like this was scheduled to be open right around our original trip.
I had my finger hovering over my mouse waiting for news so I could book this. :D

I think it's a great concept, very "Disney" for lack of a better description. Although I am not a fan of screens on attractions, I think in this environment this could be a pretty awesome experience. LOTS of potential.

I love space, I love food...yup I want in! :cool:

***NOTE***After my recent trip to Oga's Cantina, it became clear that although I love space and I love food, I do NOT love space food. 😂
Hopefully this is experience is just regular earth food that I can eat in space.

Tomi-Rocket

Original Poster
I'm headed there in November and expect it to be open based on the report. But will I be able to get a reservation???
I’m going on a buddy trip in Jan ‘22 and my thinking is this will become the #1 most difficult ADR to snag. I’ll definitely try to get one…good luck to you! 🍀

J4546

this is one of the most exciting things disney has coming up imo, im really looking forward to how well this looks. I wonder if it does well they could make a star wars themed one and add it to the galaxies edge lands....imagine beaming up into a space station with x wings and imperial destroyers flying around or something like that...or just bring "normal" space 220 to DL please!

JayKZ

Before COVID really hit it looked like this was scheduled to be open right around our original trip.
I had my finger hovering over my mouse waiting for news so I could book this. :D

I think it's a great concept, very "Disney" for lack of a better description. Although I am not a fan of screens on attractions, I think in this environment this could be a pretty awesome experience. LOTS of potential.

I love space, I love food...yup I want in! :cool:

***NOTE***After my recent trip to Oga's Cantina, it became clear that although I love space and I love food, I do NOT love space food. 😂
Hopefully this is experience is just regular earth food that I can eat in space.
Mmm. Space Food.

SpaceFoodSticks.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom