Spa Treatments

ginalawton

Has anyone been to either the Grand Floridian Spa or the Corando Springs Spa? My sister in law and I was looking to do a spa day to break up the week. Any positives or negatives or suggestions?

EpcotGrl

I haven't used those particular spas, but I think they're all pretty comparable. The last day of my last vacation, I had a massage at the YBC spa, and it was glorious. I'll have to do this every trip from now on! Highly recommended! :lol:

Upvote 0

courty

last summer three of us went to the Grand Floridian spa...i must say it was rather divine. It was just so pretty and elegant and the staff were fantastic! we got up early took the bus over, the sun was just coming up ...absolutly gorgeous. You could go get a coffee and sit out by the lake afterwards...with a nice view of the Castle...im rather excited to go again in august...its a great way to feel like a princess in a more...adult like fashion :) go nuts and enjoy yourself!

Upvote 0

nankeldisney821

I went to Saratoga Springs spa on my honeymoon back in Oct. 2006 and I loved it. I haven't been to the other spas but thought this one was very good and very beautiful inside too. Have Fun!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

imamouse

Conde Nast listed Saratoga Springs as one of the top spas in the country.

I thought the GF spa was starting to show it's age. If I were picking between these two choices, I'd go with Saratoga Springs.

Upvote 0

SchultzFamily

I have done both the GF and the Coronado. The GF was a good massage, but I thought the workers were pushy with trying to sell their products or to get me to get additional services. I always get a massage at CSR (have gone six times and had six massages). It is not as fancy by any means as the GF, but I have always had a terrific massage.

Upvote 0

bayoumoon

Has anyone been to either the Grand Floridian Spa or the Corando Springs Spa? My sister in law and I was looking to do a spa day to break up the week. Any positives or negatives or suggestions?

We had massages at CSR they were absolutely wonderful. Staff were sent over from the GF I believe. They had no one on staff but arranged for staff to come from another spa. It was the perfect way to end our vacation.

Upvote 0
My husband had a massage at the Contemporary last year when we very first arrived. They obviously don't have a spa, but offer private rooms in the atrium and will send a masseuse from another hotel to meet you. He said it was the best he ever had.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom