souvenier tip.....

Tomi-Rocket

Original Poster
Here is a good tip for an inexpensive souvenier for kids that my kids enjoyed doing on tour last trip when they were 12 and 8. When you go through Epcot pick up a Passport Kit (at that time about $10.00) and find the station at each country for your passport to be stamped. Each country has their own stamp and is usually signed in their language. My kids really enjoyed looking for the stations and then looking at the original stamp and message each person wrote. Plus, the kit comes with a button and stickers of each country, too. Those passports ended up being a great and inexpensive souvenier of the trip. :wave:

laynalee07

I remember doing this when i was little and i LOVED IT!!!... that was about 16 years ago now :eek:
But I remember carrying that around in my play purse for years afterward.. haha

drossjr

Our kids did this in 2007 and had a great time with it

For another cheap souvenier bring some Disney soap and shampoo home! haha:ROFLOL:

ddbowdoin

you could also make your own books ahead of time, they're pretty easy to do and you can find many sites online that discuss how to create bound books, just takes some nice paper, a book glue, and some heavy weights (other books) to press the pages for a few days.

heartodisney

Here is a good tip for an inexpensive souvenier for kids that my kids enjoyed doing on tour last trip when they were 12 and 8. When you go through Epcot pick up a Passport Kit (at that time about $10.00) and find the station at each country for your passport to be stamped. Each country has their own stamp and is usually signed in their language. My kids really enjoyed looking for the stations and then looking at the original stamp and message each person wrote. Plus, the kit comes with a button and stickers of each country, too. Those passports ended up being a great and inexpensive souvenier of the trip. :wave:
Where do you pick up this packet? :veryconfu I look forward to try this with my DD!

Wdwfreak62

Oh yeah, i have about 5 of these lol, i got a new one every year. always one of my favorite things, very very cool to see stuff like the Chinese and Japanese writing. Great tip, lots of fun. Speaking from experience! :D

mickeysshoes

Our DD enjoyed doing this and still talk about them to this day!!! Its a great way to get the kids involved in Epcot and gives them something to look for in each country. Each country has a "KIDSCOT" sign and a table where you can have these filled out...and they can also make a mask!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom