Souvenier Seekers

CMBmommy

IMG_2705[1].jpg
IMG_2705[1].jpg
I always buy an ornament every trip but on my last trip I found this collection and plan on purchasing one every trip, they have all different styles for different attractions... and they are great quality and a great price :) HAPPY CAMPER!

Beholder

Photos. I love photos. But probably the "coolest" thing I've bought is a Pirate Mickey Big Fig. Love that guy. I've also got some movie posters and the various pins and some Vinylmation.

Photos are the greatest though. Being able to stop time at any moment and to go back and view that is an incredible thing. Simple, been around a long time, but for me, photographs are my favorites.

Pusta100

For me it is my annual Wrist Watch that I buy. I currently have 12 and still need another one. On Average I spend on a watch up to $250 dollars on it and buy nothing else except one T-Shirt. also not to mention I do wear all 12 and switch off all the time. It does get a little expensive every now and then when the batteries needs to be replaced. The watch batteries die off in groups. Don't ask me why but I have this thing with Disney Wrist Watches.

I am like you, I buy a new watch every trip. I got a nice little collection going. One thing I did was to buy a watch kit from amazon, it made replacing the batteries pretty easy and cost effective.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom