Soooooooooooo has ANYONE had dinner at Le Cellier yet?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Been two years but oh what a steak I had...everything was great at that meal...some of my family had mushroom stuffed ravioli and loved it but do not see that on the menu....darn. Guess I do not think much on the price as I use my Disney Visa Card points to pay for all our food, and while that takes a big chunk of that it is rather meaningless to me as it is FREE...yes I know I could have used those points for merchandise or resort stay but food works for me....the pricing would seem more relavant to pay actual cash for!!!

So I am interested in more recent reviews before I book again....but at this point still aim to go there!!:king:

AgentP65

We have lunch ressie for Le Cellier on 10/5. Really looking forward to it! We love to eat at the signature restaurants and do not use the DDP. So the 2 dining credits situation is a non-issue for us. Also, we are not steak fans...so that's not a factor for us, either. Can't wait to order the poutine, Cheddar cheese soup, potato gnocchi and wild mushroom risotto! Yum!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom