Sonny Eclipse missing

RSoxNo1

Disney World Recovers Missing "Buzzy" Animatronic and Announces Return to Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe

Orlando, FL - Disney World announced today that in a surprising turn of events, the missing "Buzzy" animatronic has been recovered and will soon replace the currently broken Sonny Eclipse animatronic at Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe.

Buzzy, a fan-favorite animatronic from the now-defunct Wonders of Life pavilion at Epcot, went missing in late 2018, sparking a widespread search and investigation. Despite numerous leads and efforts to recover the missing figure, Buzzy remained missing for over two years.

However, thanks to the dedication and hard work of Disney's security and investigative teams, Buzzy has finally been located and returned to the Walt Disney World Resort.

"We are thrilled to announce that Buzzy has been found and will soon be returning to the parks," said a Disney spokesperson. "We know how much our fans loved Buzzy and we can't wait to see the joy on their faces when they see him again."

Buzzy's return to the parks is especially exciting news for fans of Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe, as the beloved Sonny Eclipse animatronic has been out of commission for some time. With Buzzy's arrival, guests can look forward to a new and exciting experience at the popular quick-service restaurant.

"We are excited to bring Buzzy to Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe," the spokesperson continued. "We know our guests have missed Sonny Eclipse, but we think they will be thrilled to see Buzzy's unique personality and charm in his place."

Disney has not yet announced a specific date for Buzzy's return to the parks, but fans can expect to see him back in action in the coming months.

pdude81

Disney World Recovers Missing "Buzzy" Animatronic and Announces Return to Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe

Orlando, FL - Disney World announced today that in a surprising turn of events, the missing "Buzzy" animatronic has been recovered and will soon replace the currently broken Sonny Eclipse animatronic at Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe.

Buzzy, a fan-favorite animatronic from the now-defunct Wonders of Life pavilion at Epcot, went missing in late 2018, sparking a widespread search and investigation. Despite numerous leads and efforts to recover the missing figure, Buzzy remained missing for over two years.

However, thanks to the dedication and hard work of Disney's security and investigative teams, Buzzy has finally been located and returned to the Walt Disney World Resort.

"We are thrilled to announce that Buzzy has been found and will soon be returning to the parks," said a Disney spokesperson. "We know how much our fans loved Buzzy and we can't wait to see the joy on their faces when they see him again."

Buzzy's return to the parks is especially exciting news for fans of Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe, as the beloved Sonny Eclipse animatronic has been out of commission for some time. With Buzzy's arrival, guests can look forward to a new and exciting experience at the popular quick-service restaurant.

"We are excited to bring Buzzy to Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe," the spokesperson continued. "We know our guests have missed Sonny Eclipse, but we think they will be thrilled to see Buzzy's unique personality and charm in his place."

Disney has not yet announced a specific date for Buzzy's return to the parks, but fans can expect to see him back in action in the coming months.
download.jpeg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Dear valued guests and fans,

I regret to inform you that the recent press release announcing the recovery of the "Buzzy" animatronic at Walt Disney World Resort is entirely false. Buzzy remains missing, and all efforts to locate him have been unsuccessful. Furthermore, any claims that Buzzy will soon replace the Sonny Eclipse animatronic at Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe are entirely baseless.

As much as we would love to have Buzzy back at the parks, the reality is that he is still missing, and we presume he has joined the French Foreign Legion. We want to assure our guests that we are doing everything we can to locate Buzzy and bring him back home to Walt Disney World Resort.

Additionally, we would like to address the false claim that Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe will be fixed with human blood transfusions. This is entirely untrue and has no basis in fact.

Finally, we would like to point out that the individual responsible for spreading this false information, RSoxNo1, is in no way affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or any of our partners. We strongly condemn this type of behavior and urge RSoxNo1 to retract their statement and cease spreading misinformation on social media.

We apologize for any confusion or disappointment this false information may have caused and want to reassure our guests that we remain committed to providing them with the best possible experience at our parks and resorts.

Sincerely, Bob Iger CEO, The Walt Disney Company

Disneyrailfan1996

Per the site that shall not be named, Sonny started expelling smoke and leaking fluids today, and ultimately collapsed on his keyboard. You can see the puddle of liquid under him in the picture below. Obviously, I can't link to the site, but they have video as well.

View attachment 710734
He’s had one too many!

Hey now! That’s tugging at my heartstrings there buddy! I thought they finally found him!

Last edited:

Disney Analyst

I could have sworn I had seen that exact same video / photos of leaking fluid from Sonny in the past. Is this for sure a new video? Or is this a recurring theme now?

DisneyDebRob

Per the site that shall not be named, Sonny started expelling smoke and leaking fluids today, and ultimately collapsed on his keyboard. You can see the puddle of liquid under him in the picture below. Obviously, I can't link to the site, but they have video as well.

View attachment 710734
Why does this make me so sad. Let’s get the man back up and running as soon as possible. Not only are the songs good.. he makes the food a bit more bearable to eat.

WorldExplorer

Now maybe I'm just too quick to panic, but if I was in the room with an animatronic, and it started emitting a notable amount of smoke...I would think people should leave?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Bob said they have only $17 billion earmarked for WDW over the next 10 years. Sonny’s going to have to wait for his turn.

I hear he’s 8th in line to be fixed after that money gets spent on new attractions. The good news, though, is that he’s still ahead of the Yeti.

999th Happy Haunt

I don’t think the leak thing is new, I recall watching it happen a few years ago while eating in there. Don’t know why it happens so frequently though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom