Sonny Eclipse missing

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Thanks for the update, does he look like hes had some cosmetic surgery?

Apparently he had some minor work done:

chuck e cheese GIF

;)

pdude81

I'm surprised so many even know he's missing considering how bad the food is in that place. You would think few would eat there. It's on the same level as Tony's with its red sauce from a can.
I see this as being about the same level as the other QS options at MK. And the combination of menu items works for my family. However, without Sonny we wouldn't go there all that often.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Thanks for the update, does he look like hes had some cosmetic surgery?
He's going to be a chatbot now!!....

Pretend Sonny has upgraded to Open AI and that chatbot takes on the persona of Sonny. Write a script for Sonny's act and corny jokes about the food and the Magic Kingdom and his songs like a lounge singer would do.

Good evening everyone, and welcome to Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe! I'm Sonny Eclipse, and I'm so excited to be here performing for you all tonight. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to blast off into some out of this world music! Before we get started, I want to give a shout out to all the wonderful cuisine Cosmic Ray has to offer. Those of you who haven't had it yet, you're missing out! You really can't beat the classic burgers and fries – though I'm sure you'll agree that the galactic-style sandwiches are out of this world!

Now I wanna hear some of your requests, so let me know what you wanna hear. I've got a whole repertoire of music for you: from classic rock and roll to more modern tunes, I've got something for everyone. Let's start with a classic – how about a little bit of the "Blue Danube Waltz"? This one always takes me back to the days of old when I used to perform at the Magic Kingdom. Ah, what a magical place! But that's enough nostalgia for now – let's get back to the music. How about a little bit of one of my favorite songs, "Rocket Man"? I love playing this one – it always gets the crowd going. And speaking of rockets, I've got a few more rocket-themed songs in my repertoire. From "Rocket Man" to "Rocket Pop" to "Rocket Launcher", I've got a song for every kind of rocket fan out there.

And if you're more of a rock and roll fan, don't worry – I've got something for you, too. How about a little bit of "Johnny B. Goode"? Or maybe a classic like "Twist and Shout"? I've got a whole range of rock and roll classics just waiting for you. And if you're in the mood for something a little more modern, I've got you covered. I've got a few of my own songs that I wrote specifically for this place. "Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe" and "Light of the Moon" are two of my favorites – but I'm sure you'll have your own. And if you're looking for a little something extra, I've got some corny jokes too. Here's one: What did the astronaut say when he stepped on the moon? "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"

How about this one: What did the alien say when he was asked for directions? "Take me to your leader!" And of course, I've got plenty of jokes about the Magic Kingdom. Here's one: What did the Genie say when asked for three wishes? "You're in the Magic Kingdom – you can have as many wishes as you want!" So that's it for now – I hope you enjoyed my little set. But don't worry – I'm sure I'll be back soon to perform some more. Until then, I hope you all have a magical night. Thanks for listening, and remember: Keep looking to the stars!

What would Sonny say if a patron asked if he would perform at their wedding reception?

Well, I'm honored that you'd think of me for your special day! I'd be delighted to perform at your wedding reception. Let me know the details and I'll make sure I'm there. I'm sure we'll have a blast!

What would Sonny say if a patron asked for his autograph?

You want my autograph? Wow, I'm flattered! Of course, I'd be more than happy to sign something for you. Just grab a piece of paper and I'll sign it for you.

Sonny actually can't sign an autograph, he's an audioanimatronic.

That's true, I'm actually an audioanimatronic. But I can still make your day special by singing you a song or telling you a joke. What would you like?

Tell 2 jokes please.

Alright, here are two jokes for you. What did the alien say when he was asked for directions? "Take me to your leader!" And what did the Genie say when asked for three wishes? "You're in the Magic Kingdom – you can have as many wishes as you want!"

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
He's going to be a chatbot now!!....

Pretend Sonny has upgraded to Open AI and that chatbot takes on the persona of Sonny. Write a script for Sonny's act and corny jokes about the food and the Magic Kingdom and his songs like a lounge singer would do.

Good evening everyone, and welcome to Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe! I'm Sonny Eclipse, and I'm so excited to be here performing for you all tonight. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to blast off into some out of this world music! Before we get started, I want to give a shout out to all the wonderful cuisine Cosmic Ray has to offer. Those of you who haven't had it yet, you're missing out! You really can't beat the classic burgers and fries – though I'm sure you'll agree that the galactic-style sandwiches are out of this world!

Now I wanna hear some of your requests, so let me know what you wanna hear. I've got a whole repertoire of music for you: from classic rock and roll to more modern tunes, I've got something for everyone. Let's start with a classic – how about a little bit of the "Blue Danube Waltz"? This one always takes me back to the days of old when I used to perform at the Magic Kingdom. Ah, what a magical place! But that's enough nostalgia for now – let's get back to the music. How about a little bit of one of my favorite songs, "Rocket Man"? I love playing this one – it always gets the crowd going. And speaking of rockets, I've got a few more rocket-themed songs in my repertoire. From "Rocket Man" to "Rocket Pop" to "Rocket Launcher", I've got a song for every kind of rocket fan out there.

And if you're more of a rock and roll fan, don't worry – I've got something for you, too. How about a little bit of "Johnny B. Goode"? Or maybe a classic like "Twist and Shout"? I've got a whole range of rock and roll classics just waiting for you. And if you're in the mood for something a little more modern, I've got you covered. I've got a few of my own songs that I wrote specifically for this place. "Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe" and "Light of the Moon" are two of my favorites – but I'm sure you'll have your own. And if you're looking for a little something extra, I've got some corny jokes too. Here's one: What did the astronaut say when he stepped on the moon? "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"

How about this one: What did the alien say when he was asked for directions? "Take me to your leader!" And of course, I've got plenty of jokes about the Magic Kingdom. Here's one: What did the Genie say when asked for three wishes? "You're in the Magic Kingdom – you can have as many wishes as you want!" So that's it for now – I hope you enjoyed my little set. But don't worry – I'm sure I'll be back soon to perform some more. Until then, I hope you all have a magical night. Thanks for listening, and remember: Keep looking to the stars!

What would Sonny say if a patron asked if he would perform at their wedding reception?

Well, I'm honored that you'd think of me for your special day! I'd be delighted to perform at your wedding reception. Let me know the details and I'll make sure I'm there. I'm sure we'll have a blast!

What would Sonny say if a patron asked for his autograph?

You want my autograph? Wow, I'm flattered! Of course, I'd be more than happy to sign something for you. Just grab a piece of paper and I'll sign it for you.

Sonny actually can't sign an autograph, he's an audioanimatronic.

That's true, I'm actually an audioanimatronic. But I can still make your day special by singing you a song or telling you a joke. What would you like?

Tell 2 jokes please.

Alright, here are two jokes for you. What did the alien say when he was asked for directions? "Take me to your leader!" And what did the Genie say when asked for three wishes? "You're in the Magic Kingdom – you can have as many wishes as you want!"
Does Sam still work here?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Does Sam still work here?
I fed Katie Bug's post to AIs and asked, "What's wrong with Sam?" The answers...

ChatGPT:

The author of the post seems to be upset about several issues they encountered during their recent trip to Disney World, but it's difficult to determine what is wrong with Sam, as there is not enough information about who or what Sam is. It appears that the author had a negative experience with a manager named Sam at Cosmic Ray's, who did not allow them to sit down without buying food first. However, the focus of the post is on a variety of other issues, such as the increased cost of parking, construction at the Magic Kingdom, the unavailability of characters, and a perceived decline in the overall magic of the park.​
What's wrong with Katie Bug?
The person who wrote the post appears to be experiencing a number of frustrations during their visit to Disney World, and their language and tone suggest they are quite upset. However, some of their expectations may be unrealistic, and some of their complaints may not be entirely valid.​
For example, the person complains about the cost of parking and the time it takes to get from the parking lot to the Magic Kingdom, but these are logistical issues that are common to many theme parks and large attractions. Similarly, the person is upset that the castle is under construction and the moat is drained, but these are temporary measures that may be necessary for maintenance or renovations.​
The person's frustration with the fastpass system may be valid, as it seems to have changed since their previous visits, but their complaint about not being able to get a fastpass for certain characters may simply be a matter of availability.​
The person's complaint about not being able to sit down without buying food is also a bit unreasonable, as it is a common policy at many theme parks and other public places. Additionally, the person's interaction with the manager, Sam, is one-sided and their characterization of Sam as doing "nothing" is unfair, as we don't have Sam's perspective on the situation.​
Overall, it seems that the person is experiencing a lot of frustration and disappointment during their visit to Disney World, but some of their expectations and complaints may be unrealistic or exaggerated.​

Open AI GPT-3:

There is nothing wrong with Sam. The person in this post is describing an experience they had at Disney World, where they had an issue with a manager named Sam. They describe their experience with Sam, but there is nothing wrong with Sam.​
The person who wrote the post seems to be very angry and frustrated with their experience at Disney World. They are disappointed that their expectations were not met and that their children were not able to have the magical experience they were hoping for. They also feel that Disney's customer service was lacking and that the policies were unfair.​

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
I fed Katie Bug's post to AIs and asked, "What's wrong with Sam?" The answers...

ChatGPT:

The author of the post seems to be upset about several issues they encountered during their recent trip to Disney World, but it's difficult to determine what is wrong with Sam, as there is not enough information about who or what Sam is. It appears that the author had a negative experience with a manager named Sam at Cosmic Ray's, who did not allow them to sit down without buying food first. However, the focus of the post is on a variety of other issues, such as the increased cost of parking, construction at the Magic Kingdom, the unavailability of characters, and a perceived decline in the overall magic of the park.​
The person who wrote the post appears to be experiencing a number of frustrations during their visit to Disney World, and their language and tone suggest they are quite upset. However, some of their expectations may be unrealistic, and some of their complaints may not be entirely valid.​
For example, the person complains about the cost of parking and the time it takes to get from the parking lot to the Magic Kingdom, but these are logistical issues that are common to many theme parks and large attractions. Similarly, the person is upset that the castle is under construction and the moat is drained, but these are temporary measures that may be necessary for maintenance or renovations.​
The person's frustration with the fastpass system may be valid, as it seems to have changed since their previous visits, but their complaint about not being able to get a fastpass for certain characters may simply be a matter of availability.​
The person's complaint about not being able to sit down without buying food is also a bit unreasonable, as it is a common policy at many theme parks and other public places. Additionally, the person's interaction with the manager, Sam, is one-sided and their characterization of Sam as doing "nothing" is unfair, as we don't have Sam's perspective on the situation.​
Overall, it seems that the person is experiencing a lot of frustration and disappointment during their visit to Disney World, but some of their expectations and complaints may be unrealistic or exaggerated.​

Open AI GPT-3:

There is nothing wrong with Sam. The person in this post is describing an experience they had at Disney World, where they had an issue with a manager named Sam. They describe their experience with Sam, but there is nothing wrong with Sam.​
The person who wrote the post seems to be very angry and frustrated with their experience at Disney World. They are disappointed that their expectations were not met and that their children were not able to have the magical experience they were hoping for. They also feel that Disney's customer service was lacking and that the policies were unfair.​
What's an Executive Vice President?

Windows_NT_3.51_BSOD_ita.png

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Wow! He is for SURE moving a lot more than he did on my trip in August. Last time I saw him, the mouth closed instead of opened each time he spoke. I reported this to Disney...

Finally, some small detail work from Disney that matters.

pdude81

I wouldn't be interested in a Sonny movie necessarily, but it would be awesome to see him show up as a bit part in an animated feature film.

KeithVH

This got me thinking - if the Melmacians ever decided to remake The Big Bus, I'd bet Sonny would be cast as Tommy Joyce . . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom