Sonny Eclipse at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

Moonrayvin

I couldn't believe how enthralled my then 18 month old was with him last April - (kept her totally entertained while I called hubby to check on our other daughter who was ill). I thought for sure he would freak her out but I had to go there for the charging station they had at the time... I hear they took that out??? Thought that was a great idea but I guess I'll just have to fork up the money for a portable charger this time :p

pug

I couldn't believe how enthralled my then 18 month old was with him last April - (kept her totally entertained while I called hubby to check on our other daughter who was ill). I thought for sure he would freak her out but I had to go there for the charging station they had at the time... I hear they took that out??? Thought that was a great idea but I guess I'll just have to fork up the money for a portable charger this time :p
I only did the charging station when my portable charger was dead

raymusiccity

There might be hope for a return of the charging station. The sign for the charging station was still prominently displayed on the wall January 30th.

DVC91

I was there over the New Year and he was there, soothing my nerves due to all of the zombies packing the parks those days

Communicore

Back in my day (the early 90's), that stage used to have actual bands perform on it. I remember seeing Starship perform!
They used that stage too for a couple Grad Nite performances. In the summer of 1995 we had a Latin cover band perform there three times a day. The guests would be amazed at the stage elevator. The band is already starting the opening number at the tunnel level, then it goes up and they are already performing.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I always enjoy seeing Sonny Eclipse "perform". :) Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe is a fun, silly, and welcoming air-conditioned escape. Plus, a burger and a show to go along with it, at a QS?! Now, that's what I call a deal! ;)

SnarkyMonkey

Really? Maybe for private events, but I've never seen a band perform on that stage since when it was open to the public once they put Sonny in.

There have definitely been bands there since Sonny has been put in. And yes, Cosmic Ray's is still listed as a location for high school jazz bands for the Magic Music Day and I believe they sometimes use it for Night of Joy events too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom