SOmething you have never seen or riden in WDW

xtina72

Original Poster
I have never sat and watched the American Adventure, not sure why, we have just always skipped it and I have been going to WDW since Im 17....now I think I skip just to say I never saw it. LOL! :lol:

you?

C&D

You are definitely missing out; how many 'non performer' shows actually get applause at the end. The "American Adventure" almost always accomplishes this.

MKCP 1985

Awww. . . . you should really check it out. For me, I've never seen "Flights of Wonder" at Disney Animal Kingdom. It is not a show I've gone out of my way to plan for, and the timing has just not ever worked out but I hear it is a good show.

One thing I have seen but wish I hadn't . . . well, that's for another thread. :D

maggiegrace1

Awww. . . . you should really check it out. For me, I've never seen "Flights of Wonder" at Disney Animal Kingdom. It is not a show I've gone out of my way to plan for, and the timing has just not ever worked out but I hear it is a good show.

One thing I have seen but wish I hadn't . . . well, that's for another thread. :D
:eek::cry:

Birds...big, scary, nasty, horrible birds flying at you and all around you!

That is a nightmare..and I will never see that...:cry:

Lbg206

There are a TON of things I haven't seen/done, but amazingly enough I have never ridden The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventure, or Splash Mountain. I will be going this Oct. with my two young cousins so will more than likely get to do all of those then.

And to the one who said they'd never do the flights of wonder show I'm right there with you, I'm terrified of birds!!

LoriMistress

I've never seen or done Flights of Wonder, FOTLK, Finding Nemo Musical, Tom Sawyer's Island, Ferry Boat, The Little Mermaid Musical, or Beauty and the Beast musical.

sweetpee_1993

Rafiki's Planet Watch. We rode the train back there once but didn't get off. Decided we didn't want to walk around because our feet were hurting.

At Epcot, my husband & kids have never seen any of the CircleVision movies. I was forced to watch each of them at least once as a kid. While waiting for our LeCellier ADR in '08 the hubby spontaneously wanted to see O Canada. When we got in the theater he looked around and asked where the h-e-doulbe-hockey-sticks they put the chairs at. I told him there weren't any, never was, that when we were kids we just sat on the floor. He said, "Not me" and promptly left. I still laugh at him for that one.

At MK, there's really nothing I've not done. My brother took the kids to Tom Sawyer's Island 2 trips back. My hubby, however, has never been there.

DHS, hmmmm....oh yeah! Never been to Sounds Dangerous. It's never open when we're there because we go during slower times. And of course we've never seen the AIE. We aren't fans of the show and have never watched it other than occasional snips we catch if we happen to be at someone's house other than ours when they're watching it. We have absolutely no interest in seeing that either.

sweetpee_1993

Ooooh...Flights of Wonder is a great show. If you don't like the birds close to you sit all the way to the left or the right. I got to be in that show with a big ol' bird flying right at me and it was awesome! Got good video of it, too. It's buried in my Jan '09 trip report linked in my signature. :wave:

maggiegrace1

Ooooh...Flights of Wonder is a great show. If you don't like the birds close to you sit all the way to the left or the right. I got to be in that show with a big ol' bird flying right at me and it was awesome! Got good video of it, too. It's buried in my Jan '09 trip report linked in my signature. :wave:
Nooooo!!!!

I hate Birds..I am scared to death of them and really can not handle being near them at all...and if I watched a bird fly at you I would die...so no thanks..:lol:

Seriously..they cause me to panic and hyperventilate..:(

rsoxguy

Nooooo!!!!

I hate Birds..I am scared to death of them and really can not handle being near them at all...and if I watched a bird fly at you I would die...so no thanks..:lol:

Seriously..they cause me to panic and hyperventilate..:(

images

Shock therapy is your only hope.

loveofamouse

This will be sad to admit. I have been to Disney at least once a year for the past 12yrs(ish). There are several attractions I've missed. Mainly because my family tends to go without maps and visit the attractions we've always gone to and loved.

Magic Kingdom:
I haven't seen the HoP. Not 100% sure where it is. I have also never riden Aladdin's carpets or the Tomorrowland orbiter. Mainly because, to me, they don't seem exciting. No offense. I should try them, though. I think there's a few others I've missed, as well.

HS:
Never did the Sounds Dangerous thing. I *think* that's the only thing.

AK:
I didn't do Rafiki's Planet thing mentioned above ^. In fact, I had never heard of it until now.

Epcot:
I haven't done most of the movies in the countries. I did the Canada one and wasn't interested to do others. Instead, I go to the countries and attend the performances and shows and take in the culture and art.

This trip, my goal is to do EVERYTHING I missed. I have always known we miss stuff but I wasn't aware it was so much until I came to this site. Some things mentioned here I have never heard of lol. That is why I posted a thread earlier this week asking for all of the commonly missed things. Apparently, this time, we need to look lik first timers standing in the middle of the park staring at maps :)

BrerFrog

HoP. On the two months I spent there as a CP the place was closed for refurbishment so I never got to watch it. Not that I really felt like going, but it was the only attraction I didn't do at the MK. :(

harveyt0206

At MK: I've never been to Tom Sawyer's Island, the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House nor the Carousel of Progress (*hides before the ostricization begins). Also have never been on Astro-Orbiter or the Magic Carpets of Alladin.

Epcot: Mission:Space. Even the tame version worries me because of motion sickness issues.

DHS: Lights, Cars, Motor-thingy. Just simply have zero interest. Also, Rock-n-Rollercoaster. See motion sickness issue listed above.

AK: Finding Nemo show. I am dying to see it but it just simply hasn't worked out for me yet. Finally caught Festival of the Lion King during our last trip and LOVED it, so now I really can't wait to see Nemo.

wdwwdeagle

I think I have one at each park (maybe two).

MK: Tiki Birds and Goofy's Barnstormer
EP: Mission:Space (the spinning would be no problem, but I get motion sick in simulator rides)
AK: Triceratop Spin
HS: Honey I shrunk the kids playground area; American Idol; and I only count half of Star tours b/c I started feeling sick just after it started, so i had to look down almost the whole time and didn't really get to "experience" it.

sorcerergoofy

You are definitely missing out; how many 'non performer' shows actually get applause at the end. The "American Adventure" almost always accomplishes this.

I've only seen this once when I was 10. That was many years ago and I would like to see it again, but, my family disliked it so much that they refuse! :(

I've never seen or done Flights of Wonder, FOTLK, Finding Nemo Musical, Tom Sawyer's Island, Ferry Boat, The Little Mermaid Musical, or Beauty and the Beast musical.

Wow! You are really missing out! All 3 are excellent shows! Little Mermaid could use a litte R&R but it's still a cool show!

As for me....

MK - I've never done the River Boat (Is it worth it?)...I'm pretty sure that's it there.

DHS - I've never seen the Beauty and the Beast show. I've heard it's fantastic, and I plan on seeing it when I'm down there next week!

AK - Never seen Flights of Wonder or gone out to Rafiki's Planet Watch. I think I will try out Planet Watch next week but I'm still not sure about FoW. Also never done Triceratops Spin....and don't plan on it.

Epcot - I haven't seen all of the 360 movies in WS...The only one I've seen is the one in France. Also, and this really saddens me, I have NEVER seen Illuminations! Every time have tried something has kept me from actually seeing it :(. Seeing Illuminations is my #1 priority for next weeks trip! :sohappy:

Mick G.

Went to WDW the first time in 1972... Many trips since, even worked in Monorails for awhile... And have never, ever, ridden the teacups. Only rode the carousel once. I don't handle going in circles very well.

Mick

ABigBrassBand

I've done everything besides 2/3 of DAK, we always go there at the most inconvenient times and usually only going to Asia and Dinoland. I really want to go there and enjoy it all :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom