something you always wanted to do

Craig & Lisa

Original Poster
Here's a good one I thought up. What have you in all you visits to WDW have you wanted to do but have not, 1 had the time, money, courage, whatever. For me over 10 years and 14 visits I was able to finally go fisihing, we had a blast and I can't wait to do it again. Anybody??

jjgoo

I want to do all the behind the scenes tours! Did "Behind the Seeds" last time and we are probably going to do an AK tour this time. Either that or a MK tour. :sohappy:

emoariel

I would most definitely love to go to BB one day. We did TL but we just keep loosing BB somewhere in the mix. I would also like to eat in all of the countries in one day.I don't know why but just to have the exreriance i suppose.

doop

I'd really love to do the Segway Tour at Epcot, but from what I've heard, the price isn't exactly cheap.

imagineer99

I'd really love to do the Segway Tour at Epcot, but from what I've heard, the price isn't exactly cheap.

I just did the segway tour in EPCOT. It's actually not that bad. It's around $100 a person, but you get a discount if you use a Disney Visa card or are an annual pass holder.

It was really fun. I'd highly recommend it.

Chezman1399

Never mind guy above already answered with the price for Segway. I looked at the Cast website and it confused me with the way they had it worded.

Krimedog

Id probably do the 7 hour tour they have, and probably the diving in the seas with Nemo and friends (if i was certified) I love sea animals and swimming in that tank would be sweet.

cb3k

For some reason...everytime I ride Star Tours I am always tempted to try to reach for one of those silver balls that are below you while you wait in the line queue

stephdanielle

Stay at the Grand Floridian...ever since the first time I went to Disney I thought it looked so beautiful and have wanted to stay there ever since. One day hopefully! :)

Besides that, I've always wanted to do a behind the scenes tour, not sure wich really...but any will do!

Kerby626

Stand at the top of SSE like Mickey did in an old commercial. I'd just wave to everyone. Then I'd rappel down and go get a bite to eat at The Land....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom