Something you always say you're going to do, but don't

TnkrBelPixiDust

Buzzes Dad... make sure you catch the Tiki room.. I love it!!! Who cant <3LOVE<3 the song...
In the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room
In the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room
All the birds sing words
And the flowers croon
At the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room​
Ohhh.. I miss it soo much!! :cry:

Jerm

Wow I really feel left out of this thread, I think I can say that I have done almost everything in all the parks (except Dumbo, Magic Carpet, and Tric-spin). I have been to the parks I think 11 times so far and try everytime to do it all over again.

But things I say that I am going to do but never seem to do it.......Spend everynight in AC seems to be the big one. I love that club but never seem to make it everynight. The only other real thing is resort hop, I never seem to be able to get away from the parks to look at the hotels.

J

yensidtlaw1969

Jerm said:
Wow I really feel left out of this thread, I think I can say that I have done almost everything in all the parks (except Dumbo, Magic Carpet, and Tric-spin). I have been to the parks I think 11 times so far and try everytime to do it all over again.

But things I say that I am going to do but never seem to do it.......Spend everynight in AC seems to be the big one. I love that club but never seem to make it everynight. The only other real thing is resort hop, I never seem to be able to get away from the parks to look at the hotels.

J
HOW CAN YOU HAVE NOT RIDDEN DUMBO!!!???!!!

MagicalMonorail

I always tell myself to go see Country Bear Jamboree. I never seem to make it there, though. I see the Bears in the parks and I don't even know their names!

Jerm

yensidtlaw1969 said:
HOW CAN YOU HAVE NOT RIDDEN DUMBO!!!???!!![/SIZE]

sorry had to size you down a bit. I live 30 minutes from DL and have been on it here a few times. I like the attraction and will take care of those 3 in Oct. but other then that......I can't wait for E:E.

J

disneydisney

I always say I'm going to do Rafiki's Planet Watch, explore the World Showcase countries more, and Flight of Wonder but never end up doing them.

TnkrBelPixiDust

Scott.. trust me.. your not missing much!!! Yeah Dumbo is like a must at WDW however the ride itself isnt much!! I had to wait in the rain for like 30 mins to get on Dumbo with my little brother back in 2000.. I think one of the only rides I havent done is Alladin... When I went in November I tried to hit all the stuff I havent been on and I got a lot done! :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom