Somehow the Submarines Will Return July 25th

Dear Prudence

I saw a few videos on YouTube pop up in reference to this, all calling for the end of the submarines. Why can't adult (male) Disney fans just...realize not everything at the park has to be targeted towards them? I think that's what it largely comes down to. Sure, the Nemo incarnation was never as exciting as the original version, but with some updates and some ACTUAL maintenance, it's a cute attraction. I've certainly always loved it. If you don't like something just.... don't ride it?

CaptinEO

I saw a few videos on YouTube pop up in reference to this, all calling for the end of the submarines. Why can't adult (male) Disney fans just...realize not everything at the park has to be targeted towards them? I think that's what it largely comes down to. Sure, the Nemo incarnation was never as exciting as the original version, but with some updates and some ACTUAL maintenance, it's a cute attraction. I've certainly always loved it. If you don't like something just.... don't ride it?
Huh? Male? I don’t get it.

Phroobar

The problem with Nemo is there is a lot of dead space between scenes. It seems like most of the time you are staring at a wall listening to action you can't see. The old ride had scenery the entire time. If an Avatar version was put in, I hope they would increase the size of the scenes and maybe add some of the shaking effects they were going to add to the Atlantis version.

Ne'er-Do-Well Cad

Well that's an um, interesting take. Please enlighten us why grown adults who enjoy Snow White, Peter Pan, Alice, Storybook Land, It's a Small World, Buzz Lightyear, etc. should not like this?
All perfectly comfortable ride experiences. Even the canal boats, while occasionally a tight fit, are outdoors.

I find the subs cramped and kind of smelly. I think the experience could be improved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom