Some big things coming to Disney Springs

Cmdr_Crimson

I got it...Disney is going to buy all the hotels on Hotel Blvd and make them official Disney Hotels...Right??.....Right?.......I'm not right....o_O

mm121

I got it...Disney is going to buy all the hotels on Hotel Blvd and make them official Disney Hotels...Right??.....Right?.......I'm not right....o_O
That would actually be pretty cool.

though I'd tear them down and start from scratch, make a true "Disney Springs Village" a mix of hotel rooms and dvc maybe some dvc townhomes for people that want to stay on property longer.

Cmdr_Crimson

That would actually be pretty cool.

though I'd tear them down and start from scratch, make a true "Disney Springs Village" a mix of hotel rooms and dvc maybe some dvc townhomes for people that want to stay on property longer.

IMO I'd rather them be a Mix Value/Moderate style Hotel rooms.....There's already Saratoga Springs being the DVC Part of that area...

peter11435

i know

its just a bit more complicated with having to buy points and stuff, you cant to my knowledge just call up and make a reservation and pay cash for a dvc room, i could be wrong though havent ever done it
You don't need to buy or rent points. Anyone can call up or go online and rent a dvc room and pay cash.

peter11435

if thats true then I dont know why there is so much dvc hate here on the board, seems then any new room construction would be considered to be a good thing
It is true. I've stayed in every DVC resort myself in everything from studios to 2 bedroom villas and I am not a DVC member and have always paid cash.

There is a lot of hate for nearly everything on these boards..

Gatorboy

i know

its just a bit more complicated with having to buy points and stuff, you cant to my knowledge just call up and make a reservation and pay cash for a dvc room, i could be wrong though haven't ever done it
rooms are available at DVC for non members, I've stayed at most all of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom