Some big things coming to Disney Springs

HauntedMansionFLA

I think did an excellent job with the decor on The Landing last year, so I am really looking forward to see what they come up with for the Town Center
that's great to hear. I'm confident that they will come up with beautiful décor. The Osborne lights were great for SOA over at DHS. Not a good fit for DS.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm assuming the drone use approval from the FAA had something to do with it as well?
I think that was almost a given, and things were being done assuming so.

Viewing areas have been a problem and continue to be.

jt04

There'll be some P.O.ed resort guests if they have to stop the Sassagoula boats for this.

Just how long of a show is this going to be? I can't imagine it is even much of a factor with boat schedules.

Amazing add though if it happens. Congratulations also to Saratoga Springs owners.

HauntedMansionFLA

Well, that was a very brief glimpse, but WOW!!!!!!!! I wonder if the drones can just do simple shapes like that tree, or maybe something more elaborate? In any case, that was amazing! That is indeed a "big thing". Can't wait to see it in person!
This will be a great thing to have at DS during the holiday times. It will be a nice way to spread the crowds out at night and give people one more option to enjoy the Disney magic. Now, if they could get Rivers of alight up and running. Great addition!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom