Some big things coming to Disney Springs

Wendy Pleakley

People already pay for cirque du solei

Cirque is a very distinct show. I was willing to pay for it.

A Disney musical though, such as Aladdin or Frozen? If I've already seen shows based on The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Beauty and the Beast, and the Little Mermaid I just can't imagine getting excited for another Disney show, Broadway caliber or not.

peter11435

Cirque is a very distinct show. I was willing to pay for it.

A Disney musical though, such as Aladdin or Frozen? If I've already seen shows based on The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Beauty and the Beast, and the Little Mermaid I just can't imagine getting excited for another Disney show, Broadway caliber or not.
I think you are in the minority with that opinion honestly. There really is no comparison between any of the shows you mentioned and their Broadway counterparts.

csmat99

Disney Themed Escape Rooms is a GENIUS idea!!! Very trendy right now, doesn't require a ton of overhead, and provides a memorable experience for adults, and families!!! So much potential
Need to be careful with the crowd around here you talk about themed escape rooms and people will think mirror on ceilings and jessica rabbit. :)

Mark48

I don't know that I would consider paying for this type of experience. There's so many shows in the theme parks already.

Yes, a Broadway show would be bigger and better, but is it different enough to warrant spending the extra time and money on?

Yeah, low capacity attractions and Disney don't mix. Could it also be one of those scenarios where it will be too hard for someone, they'll complain, it will be dumbed down, etc.

If they really want to make people happy: Adventurer's Club themed escape rooms, with alcohol.
The Adventurer's Club...........I will never get over the loss of that place.

Wendy Pleakley

The Adventurer's Club...........I will never get over the loss of that place.

A place I only went to once, but really represents what I feel Disney Springs is lacking.

I want something to do after the theme parks beyond shopping or eating. AC was an "only at Disney" experience. Something you don't experience elsewhere. Something that makes you want to come back to Orlando.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom