SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

erstwo

randyrut

I often work the photos in Space Mt arcade, always near closing time. The last hour of operation (the last hour of the park day), there is never a line (ten minute posted wait on Stand-by line; during that last hr half of the pics are frequent fliers). If you can wait all day to ride Space, you can ride it as many times as you want during the last .5 to 1 hr. Note: I don't know if this rule applies to Splash and BT too, but even if so, they are at the opposite end of the park, and getting there takes time; I wouldn't count on multiple rides on all three, but perhaps either Space, or Splash/BT.

Maybe others have advice on this, too...?

Thanks so much for your message. Probably will be difficult to stay til close at 11 or so with a 7 year old after having been there from rope drop, but it is duely noted. Still not sure whether to plan FPs for early to use the rolling one, or schedule for the afternoon.

allgar

I rode earlier today. Posted 60 mins. Wait time was 49 mins. Line stretched to almost dumbo. So don't be disheartened if it looks long. Line moves fast. Am heading back around 8pm, will be there til tomorrow morning. Hope it stays open most of the night but I won't hold my breath. Ride was good, not great. Very smooth coaster, nice theming but short. Unlike splash mountain, theming is short lived and it's not quite as thrilling as btmrr. All in all a good ride, it will go into the rotation but not an all time favorite.

PrincessNelly_NJ

Thanks so much for your message. Probably will be difficult to stay til close at 11 or so with a 7 year old after having been there from rope drop, but it is duely noted. Still not sure whether to plan FPs for early to use the rolling one, or schedule for the afternoon.
Since your doing 2 days, on your 2nd day, take advantage of riding during the parade, fireworks, and castle projections. The lines get pretty short.
schedule them for the afternoon, remember that every time you use one fast pass, you can move up the other fp+ times as long as they are available. So you could easily used all 3 fp+ in two hours like we did. Then use the rolling 4th for anything else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom