SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

Bugdozer

I just looked for fast passes may 28-30 and it's not even an option!!! Are they not letting annual pass holders sign up for fast passes only resort guests??? It's not standby only like Anna and Elsa it's just not even listed! All those who got fast passes do you have hotel stays booked? Are any of you passholders???

are you using app or computer?
I have heard only shopping up on computer don't know if that's true or not

MasterJedi

4 years, 2 months, 25 days since ground breaking! Doh!
That is a very long time to wait for a very nicely themed family ride>
7DMT is not game changer!
The most positive note here is that we now know when Fantasy Land will be definitely completed...now we get to see how long the Hub expansion will take........:cautious:

DrewmanS

What's the likelyhood that this will have any soft openings a few days before the grand opening?
A few days before grand opening it will probably be open close to full time. A soft opening just means that the ride will be unpredictable as they conduct training and make adjustments. At first, it will be open for short windows, but as it gets closer to the official open, it will be near full time operation (provided there are no issues).

Seth7721

I just looked for fast passes may 28-30 and it's not even an option!!! Are they not letting annual pass holders sign up for fast passes only resort guests??? It's not standby only like Anna and Elsa it's just not even listed! All those who got fast passes do you have hotel stays booked? Are any of you passholders???

No, I don't have a hotel stay booked. Don't use the app, it's not avaible on there.

A few days before grand opening it will probably be open close to full time. A soft opening just means that the ride will be unpredictable as they conduct training and make adjustments. At first, it will be open for short windows, but as it gets closer to the official open, it will be near full time operation (provided there are no issues).

Well our last Day at the Magic Kingdom is scheduled for May 26...should it be close to fully open by then? Still find it hard to believe they will not have this open for 24 hour Magic Kingdom day on the 23-24!!???

MadforMickey

We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside while we are there. We are not pass holders. I wonder if they will be releasing more as the days go on?

JoeT63

Ok, so I don't have to worry about FP+ for May 10-15. Excuse me, I have to go back to the Be Our Guest Lunch FP site to see if anyone has cancelled. :grumpy:

To me, this is the biggest PR fumble by Disney. Why in the world would you keep everyone in the dark for so long? Just so everyone can see tons of "not so special" media and their families ride all day yesterday, and now drag it out for almost another month? I understand there may be technical issues and training that still needs done, but why couldn't they provide more information earlier? While I get that most people are thrilled about this ride, it has become a huge let down for anyone traveling this month who though for sure it would be open by now. A lot of people I'm sure are angry/frustrated/sad right now... (me included, I will be there next week)

To me, this is the biggest PR fumble by Disney. Why in the world would you keep everyone in the dark for so long? Just so everyone can see tons of "not so special" media and their families ride all day yesterday, and now drag it out for almost another month? I understand there may be technical issues and training that still needs done, but why couldn't they provide more information earlier? While I get that most people are thrilled about this ride, it has become a huge let down for anyone traveling this month who though for sure it would be open by now. A lot of people I'm sure are angry/frustrated/sad right now... (me included, I will be there next week)

I agree to an extent, but Disney does what Disney wants! We thought by going in late May we would for sure be ok, well we missed the official opening by 1 stinking day!!! Talk about disappointed! I really hope we can get a soft opening ride for my 9 year old son.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom