SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

Mike Nolan

Hoping for Memorial Day. It will make me do the Happy Dance (literally the step shuffle that Happy dances)

Attachments

• 643929_4725050452550_1286935126_n.jpeg
    643929_4725050452550_1286935126_n.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 96

flynnibus

Premium Member
Historically haven't soft openings been largely in the mid-morning? All this talk about 'at night'... it seemed like the in the past the workers that come and facilitate the soft openings along with the regular staff seemed to work 'banker hours'. Get to work, then head to site... do some openings.. then close early and head back to shop'

JafarMaleficent

When I did the star tours 2.0 shifts it started about 4 the first day. It was early all the other days. Debating whether or not to head out there and see.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Historically haven't soft openings been largely in the mid-morning? All this talk about 'at night'... it seemed like the in the past the workers that come and facilitate the soft openings along with the regular staff seemed to work 'banker hours'. Get to work, then head to site... do some openings.. then close early and head back to shop'
Yep I would agree with that, although there have been a few exceptions.

wdw71fan

Ride is "there"... Should see guest testing within 48 hours.

As I've been told today:

The intent is on the testing being 'small scale' as far as how 'long' it will be open to guests... Keep in mind, these soft openings are to exercise the CM's in operations, not so much for early guest entry to the attraction. Although that is the best side effect ;)

CheekBoys

Ride is "there"... Should see guest testing within 48 hours.

As I've been told today:

The intent is on the testing being 'small scale' as far as how 'long' it will be open to guests... Keep in mind, these soft openings are to exercise the CM's in operations, not so much for early guest entry to the attraction. Although that is the best side effect ;)
That's good news!

Piebald

I was going to be in that commercial but didn't feel like going today so I'm getting a kick out of these pictures. I could have ridden the ride!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom