Soft drinks and other beverages increase in price across Walt Disney World quick service restaurants

jkl2000

Every time I hear "Joy Division" on this forum I think about this:
3e26f295.jpeg

AWESOME! Do you have a Dark Side of the Moon version?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
AWESOME! Do you have a Dark Side of the Moon version?
Good idea...but Disney actually had this as a shirt for sale...then pulled it because of copyright infringement.

Kind of ironic for a company that is so protective of their own ™ © and patented material!

jkl2000

Good idea...but Disney actually had this as a shirt for sale...then pulled it because of copyright infringement.

Kind of ironic for a company that is so protective of their own ™ © and patented material!

I'm surprised they sold the shirt cause I think of Joy Division as rather obscure to most WDW attendees.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm surprised they sold the shirt cause I think of Joy Division as rather obscure to most WDW attendees.
And that's what Disney was counting on. They didn't think that anyone would know who they stole the idea from!

Just like when they borrowed @marni1971 artwork for a Tower of Terror T-shirt. The legal department doesn't always do it's homework.

Radok Block

I'm a big JD/New Order fan and I remember the uproar in that community when that shirt came out. (The band wasn't thrilled, either.)

CJR

They just keep raising the value of Club Cool.

I see people buying soda right outside of the place and I think to myself, "Are you crazy? This stuff's free!"

threvester

Been here since tuesday..a lot more than soft drinks went up including my breakfast sandwich which went from $5.99 my first day to $6.19 my second day

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom