Soft drinks and other beverages increase in price across Walt Disney World quick service restaurants

wsmith1978

:p

9547923042_740bdf0390_b.jpg

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Still cheaper, oddly, than Disneyland. And way cheaper than the Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks I've been to this summer.

That being said, the drinks were already expensive enough that I'd buy one only once every couple of days during a trip (refillable water bottle otherwise).

DisneyJoe

Still cheaper, oddly, than Disneyland. And way cheaper than the Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks I've been to this summer.

I was just going to mention Disneyland, as I just returned from a week there. I was a little surprised how much more expensive everything was - I had planned for some of it, but not all.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

That being said, the drinks were already expensive enough that I'd buy one only once every couple of days during a trip (refillable water bottle otherwise).
What is the going rate for soft drinks at DL?

Lucky

There are two ways of looking at this. As with ticket prices, parking and pretty much everything else at WDW they're increasing soda prices by a lot more than the inflation rate. But as someone else pointed out it's still a lot cheaper than at a pro sports event.

flynnibus

Premium Member
But as someone else pointed out it's still a lot cheaper than at a pro sports event.

This 'I'm not as bad as that guy...' attitude is just a deflecting justification tho. It's also why tolls in our area went from being normally $1 or less to rates $5 and up. When one guy sets a toll high.. everyone else feels they can raise their prices and say 'well at least its not as bad as that other road'

Just because one guy is absurd.. doesn't mean it's legit that everyone should be absurd prices too as long as they stay just below the other guy :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom