Soarin' Previews status

BwanaBob

Yeah... I like getting stuck in the air. Especially when I just had a great big meal... makes those sudden breakdowns all so much fun!

Work the bugs out now!

*thread drift*

THAT would have been a great effect! Flying over the countryside... and hitting a patch of bugs...head-on. Maybe during a re-hab? :lol:

Atta83

M:SpilotISTC12 said:
Has like anyone been on it? If so do u have any pics. thanks.

NO pics are allowed at all. They tell you if you have a camera phone that it has to turned off or put away. All cameras must be put away. It was a long que line to me but very much worth it. I rode it twice last thursday and it was awesome. I would of gone more but never made it back to EC.

DonickCo

i heard from a reliable source that it is more of a software lock up then a mechanical lockup... it wont respond to any commands... and suposidly there atr techs on there from cali... i was told this afue days ago...

WDI should be working on the problem as we speak....

-DonickCo

downwitheisner

DonickCo said:
i heard from a reliable source that it is more of a software lock up then a mechanical lockup... it wont respond to any commands... and suposidly there atr techs on there from cali... i was told this afue days ago...

WDI should be working on the problem as we speak....

-DonickCo

That's an interesting situation. Hopefully they can get it resolved [very] soon.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Latest buzz - major problem in at least one of the theatres. Mechanical and structural.. **Nothing confirmed though**

Yen_Sid1

I know some people that work over there in maintenance and the problem is definitely mechnical. Having to replace parts on new ride is pretty bad. Some parts were supposed to last for 25 years and they have to replace them already, sounds like something was installed wrong.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
marni1971 said:
Latest buzz - major problem in at least one of the theatres. Mechanical and structural.. **Nothing confirmed though**

Whats the source of this buzz? I would be really surprised if its structural. Disney aren't the kinda company to have things structurally fail. Software or small parts failing during testing, yes, major structural, no.

We have to be careful we don't get a Test Track type internet chaos going on here, where all kinds of crazy accusations were flying around. I am just waiting for someone to start saying the handgliders collapsed or something ridiculous like that.

The_CEO

Someone posted earlier today about how they got news about the structure collapsing. I don't see how this could of happened... Doesn't the state of Florida have to inspect the ride before they open it to ANY kind of public?

peter11435

The_CEO said:
Someone posted earlier today about how they got news about the structure collapsing. I don't see how this could of happened... Doesn't the state of Florida have to inspect the ride before they open it to ANY kind of public?
No the state of Florida does not inspect the rides. And also the structure DID NOT collapse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom