Soarin' previews back running

Ducky_Love

Anyone get on Soarin today? I was there from about 3:00 - 3:30 but couldn't stay all afternoon. I didn't see anything that looked like a line or CM's in uniform.

This was my 4th attempt and miss to get on the previews! :cry: I'm about to give up and just ride in passholder previews- just can't get in the right place at the right time!

Ducky!

-SIR-

Grrr... I waited 4 times on 4 different days last week but was told they were having problems with the screen and thier wouldnt be any flights by a manager... nice guy in a cowboy looking hat (He though I was castmember and told me to go have a Margarita in Mexico :rolleyes: ) Wish I was thier this week instead of last.... If I can get away on May 5th I may just ride down to WDW for the festivities.

DDuckFan130

Question: I'm going to WDW April 21-24 and plan on visiting Epcot Sunday the 24th. Will I have a good chance of seeing Soarin' on that day?

Thanks!

downwitheisner

DDuckFan130 said:
Question: I'm going to WDW April 21-24 and plan on visiting Epcot Sunday the 24th. Will I have a good chance of seeing Soarin' on that day?

Thanks!

I think it has historically only been open on weekdays.

DDuckFan130

Oh...because I saw SGE during its soft openings on a Saturday and it was closer to its official opening...I figured Soarin' might have the same scenario because the day I'm going it closer to its official opening date.

dr_teeth90210

Spoke with a Soarin' CM today and they stated there would be no more Soarin' previews this week with the exception of Cast Previews on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Ducky_Love

dr_teeth90210 said:
Spoke with a Soarin' CM today and they stated there would be no more Soarin' previews this week with the exception of Cast Previews on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Bummer, but good to know. Thanks!

Ducky!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
dr_teeth90210 said:

I wouldn't take that as being too accurate, since that's what they say every time I ask.

Ducky_Love

mkt said:
I wouldn't take that as being too accurate, since that's what they say every time I ask.

LOL! Well fair warning: I'm going to try to get on previews again this Wednesday, so no one else bother. I think I'm a jinx! :lookaroun

dr_teeth90210

mkt said:

Those tricky Soarin' CM's...

Your all too correct MKT because I checked out the WDW Tip Board and they're currently running Soarin' Previews at this time.

I guess their good at keeping things on the Down Low with or without a CM ID.

Oh, and the current wait time for Soarin is 20 minutes.

Ducky_Love

dr_teeth90210 said:
Oh, and the current wait time for Soarin is 20 minutes.

DANG IT!!

I know I'm new here-- but someone feel my pain!! Here I am stuck in my office 3 miles from EPCOT. I'll run after work, but I'm sure they'll be closing up around 5pm. :hammer:

Ducky!

dr_teeth90210

Ducky_Love said:
DANG IT!!

I know I'm new here-- but someone feel my pain!! Here I am stuck in my office 3 miles from EPCOT. I'll run after work, but I'm sure they'll be closing up around 5pm. :hammer:

Ducky!

Give me a time to check on the Soarin' Preview status and I'll post at that time letting you know if it's open or not.

jeanylaser031

i can't wait for soarin to open. oh! one more thing does soarin has single riders. or only fast pass. please tell me that soarin has single riders.

Atta83

jeanylaser031 said:
i can't wait for soarin to open. oh! one more thing does soarin has single riders. or only fast pass. please tell me that soarin has single riders.
From my understanding it will I think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom