Soarin' previews back running

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
MicBat said:
Anyone know why they implement the no picture taking policy??

The interior isnt totally finished, and they dont want "unfinished" photos ending up on websites where the quality of the attarction will be judged. There may also be copyright issues with some of the imagery involved in the queue and main show.

Ducky_Love

MicBat said:
Anyone know why they implement the no picture taking policy??

No, but yesterday I was expecting my husband to call and was stopped by a CM just for having my cell phone in my hand. (it doesn't have a camera). The place is covered in CM's.. I don't know how anyone could sneak a pic. We'll report everything as soon as it is legal to do so..

Sorry we got off topic.. :wave:
Ducky!

MicBat

wdwmagic said:
The interior isnt totally finished, and they dont want "unfinished" photos ending up on websites where the quality of the attarction will be judged. There may also be copyright issues with some of the imagery involved in the queue and main show.
Oh wow... Never really thought about that. Thanks :wave:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
s2jrston said:
I didn't realize that the interior wasn't finished either. I wonder what the hold up is?

It is very close to finished, but there are still areas that are covered up with decorating materials, and the entry way to the Land is still boarded up. It certainly wouldnt hold up opening, but the attraction is not 100% finished with yet.

hail2pitt1103

from what i understand the previews are 'unofficial'. theres really no signs or anything for it even in the queue, apart from the soarin castmembers. it is still under construction and subject to 'technical difficulties', and i dont think they want to advertise that it is open, get a huge line, then have something happen. the cast previews are thursday for epcot and friday-sunday for castmembers of other parks. guests of castmembers are welcome, but im not sure about just any guest of the park....like i said, they dont really advertise. if you can ride it, do it, it is very good :D

Frees Fan

Just got back from EPCOT and Soarin'. It's GREAT!!!!! They're doing cast member (I went with a buddy who works for Disney) previews this weekend and AP previews next weekend.

I'm heading over sometime next weekend to ride it again. Once it opens, you'll be waiting all day to ride it!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom