Soarin is coming to WDW

BoyXE

A very good question...

I've often wondered about this myself. Disneyland fans seem to be much more critical than WDW fans. I don't know why. Often it seems that they don't like anything that isn't Disneyland, and even then they don't much agree with very much that's there either. This is only what I've personally felt by seeing internet fans, of course...

I think they want Disneyland to remain unique and special--but my argument is how can it not be, when it's the original?

At any rate, I find Disneyland fans to be much more hardcore and bitter, as a generalization. They take much more personal offense when their opinions are not shared by Disneyland's actions. Just a thought.

As an example, i saw the Eureka parade at DCA for the first time, and I thought it was amazing, so creative. Good luck finding many folks that will agree over there...they seem kinda hard to please.

bearboysnc

WDWspider

Originally posted by DisneyKrazed
I still wish that some japanese company will fund mount fuji. It makes me so sad when a good attraction won't happen. :cry:

Maybe the next park should be Disney's Neverland, where all the rides that will never be built, CAN be built, even though they will never be built. Sure would be some awesome attractions though.

Unfortunately, you will have to go to Fantasy in the Sky and ask Tinkerbell to sprinkle you with Pixie Dust, then learn to fly (which is harder than ever due to new government restrictions). Finally, you must figure out which star IS the second star to the right, and head straight on til morning (which is the only easy part).

Of course, the park will never be completed due to budget cuts, and the high cost of Pixie Dust these days.

O.K... I know... I'm feeling a little crazy right now while I wait to get off of work for the holiday. :hammer:

DisneyKrazed

Originally posted by spider-man

Maybe the next park should be Disney's Neverland, where all the rides that will never be built, CAN be built, even though they will never be built. Sure would be some awesome attractions though.

Unfortunately, you will have to go to Fantasy in the Sky and ask Tinkerbell to sprinkle you with Pixie Dust, then learn to fly (which is harder than ever due to new government restrictions). Finally, you must figure out which star IS the second star to the right, and head straight on til morning (which is the only easy part).

Of course, the park will never be completed due to budget cuts, and the high cost of Pixie Dust these days.

O.K... I know... I'm feeling a little crazy right now while I wait to get off of work for the holiday. :hammer:

Very Funny :lol:. I think the next park should Disney America or Ancient Disney were Rome, Greece, Egypt, and other famous empires show off there armys and such with rides and famous land marks (God this is off topic, sorry).

You get off of work.... Lucky. I have to work at Splish Splash here in New York in the 95 degree weather and all that humidity. :cry:

mcbogle

Actually I heard once upon a time that Mt. Fuji would come to Japan since they DID have a sponsor lined up.....Fuji film. You can probably figure how well that little possibility went over with Kodak and why it's not there now. :hammer:

james4023464

Originally posted by DisneyKrazed

Very Funny :lol:. I think the next park should Disney America or Ancient Disney were Rome, Greece, Egypt, and other famous empires show off there armys and such with rides and famous land marks (God this is off topic, sorry).

You get off of work.... Lucky. I have to work at Splish Splash here in New York in the 95 degree weather and all that humidity. :cry:
I brought up a park like Ancient Disney a couple weeks ago, I think that would make a great park

the_snow_prince

Sounds great, but does it really fit in Japan? Is Japan the type of country that has a lot of hang gliding? I think that this concept would work better in an Australian area maybe at Epcot or the Animal Kingdom.

Lhriangel

Re: A very good question...

Originally posted by BoyXE
I've often wondered about this myself. Disneyland fans seem to be much more critical than WDW fans. I don't know why. Often it seems that they don't like anything that isn't Disneyland, and even then they don't much agree with very much that's there either. This is only what I've personally felt by seeing internet fans, of course...

I think they want Disneyland to remain unique and special--but my argument is how can it not be, when it's the original?

At any rate, I find Disneyland fans to be much more hardcore and bitter, as a generalization. They take much more personal offense when their opinions are not shared by Disneyland's actions. Just a thought.

As an example, i saw the Eureka parade at DCA for the first time, and I thought it was amazing, so creative. Good luck finding many folks that will agree over there...they seem kinda hard to please.

I'm a Disneyland fan (and WDW) I'm just curious because I'm actually glad that the ride might be at WDW and I'm glad that DL is getting ToT... I was just wondering why others don't think about it as though each is getting rides that can bring in more guests.

Justin

I dont get this?!

Most of u know how stupid i am, and i cant really catch onto this, And I'm not following y Disney does this, DCA is soon going to have almost just as much as MGM does. R u saying somewhere in the Disney Resort Florida is getting a soarin over whatever? :lol:

Finally We would get an attraction that California has. Already made before DL. :hammer:

If they do this it would probably be in Epcot or something. I think They should put the Sun Wheel also in epcot somewhere in the World Showcase of a view of the lake. :D

ToTBellHop

A ferris wheel in epcot...that could be pretty kewl! I mean...if they built something like the London Eye, THAT would be kewl...the Epcot Eye!

Regardless, I would actually like to see the UK get a Soarin' attraction...what with the castles and beautiful countryside of the UK...along with York Minster! That'd be a really kewl attraction...of course, I also love the UK...I'll be there in 5 days!

Justin

yeah, That would be cool,I made a park on RCT and had alot of disney stuff in it and its pretty cool. lol. U like the UK alot Kyle? R u going to go to Blackpool BP or Alton Towers or anything?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom