News Soarin’ Over California Returns!

mickEblu

Fun fact. The “gal” circled in green in the poster below was actually designed as a man and changed later.

B30DBA1F-8B54-43F9-8BBA-AB22EC7ECDBE.jpeg

Last edited:

Rich T

I love this poster because it has people riding in suits like the old people mover poster. It made sense for the people mover poster as people actually dressed up to go the park back then. The only time Soarin has probably ever seen a suit is on Dapper Day.
The guy on the poster is saying "Look! I can see my office window!"

SSG

The Parks Blog makes it official:

1. Soarin’ Over California – Due to guest popularity, the epic, aerial adventure Soarin’ Over California has been extended through August 31! This virtual, immersive experience celebrates the beauty and wonder of the Golden State – from San Francisco’s iconic Golden Gate Bridge to the crashing waves in Malibu.

Bonus: Annual Passholders can enjoy an extra hour at Soarin’ Over California after park closing every Thursday night, beginning June 27 through the end of July. Blockout dates apply.

Rich T

Demolishing Country Bears to build the park's worst C-ticket dark ride. Fantasmic crowd control disasters. Cutting back on maintenance to the point where people die. Letting the Rocket Rods tracks rot in public. Not spending the money to make Rocket Rods right in the first place. Videopolis. Light Magic. Spending a ton of money to combine 2 Autopias into 1 monstrous Autopia that isn't as much fun as either of the originals. The new bobsleds. No shade in Toontown. Turning the Penny Arcade into a shop. The bad use of the Carousel Theater. Going from 4 animatronic stage shows to 2. Haunted Mansion Holiday for 1/3 of the year. Space Mtn. overlays. Using the Lincoln theater to promo movies. Using Muppetvision to promo movies. Using the Magic Eye theater to promo movies. Overpricing everything. Firing live entertainment. I feel like I'm on 100,000 Dollar Pyramid.

Last edited:

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Demolishing Country Bears to build the park's worst dark C-ticket dark ride. Fantasmic crowd control disasters. Cutting back on maintenance to the point where people die. Letting the Rocket Rods tracks rot in public. Not spending the money to make Rocket Rods right in the first place. Videopolis. Light Magic. Spending a ton of money to combine 2 Autopias into 1 monstrous Autopia that isn't as much fun as either of the originals. The new bobsleds. No shade in Toontown. Turning the Penny Arcade into a shop. The bad use of the Carousel Theater. Going from 4 animatronic stage shows to 2. Haunted Mansion Holiday for 1/3 of the year. Space Mtn. overlays. Using the Lincoln theater to promo movies. Using Muppetvision to promo movies. Using the Magic Eye theater to promo movies. Overpricing everything. Firing live entertainment. I feel like I'm on 100,000 Pyramid.

Don't forget PP and M:BO!

Only thing I don't mind is HMH but i'm with you 99%!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom