So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

Outbound

Guest reviews inbound! First I wanted to congratulate both teams on a fantastic first round. Both teams are starting the season with the best foot forward, and I'm excited to see where things go from here!

Team Chapek - Final Frontierland
Echoing Tiki, this project isn't immediately as distinctive as its competition - but that quickly changes as you delve deeper into the project. You've taken a relatively straightforward approach in "traditional Frontierland meets quirky Space Western" and made it your own. To this end, the vibrant and neon AI Art plays a surprisingly significant role. Coupled with a stylistic introductory theming description, and it instantly sets the tone and ambiance of the land. It's both distinctly Frontierland and distinctly something new. I can immediately imagine Final Frontierland at night evoking the same all-encompassing, dream-like wonder of Cars Land in DCA.

Moving into Final Frontierland's attractions, I appreciate the relatively scaled-back approach, with only one e-ticket, one show, and one flat. I think it's easy in Imagineering projects to fall into a bit of a cascade - idea upon idea spiraling into a menagerie of sublands and e-tickets. But sometimes the best approach can be through restraint. It draws focus towards smaller details, streetsmosphere, and shopping/dining and creates believable opportunities for future land expansions; while I won't directly compare the two projects, I will say I find Final Frontierland more realistic than Tundraland thanks to this.

However, thanks to said realistic adaption of Final Frontierland into a retheme of Tokyo's Westernland, attraction flexibility is somewhat limited. For these constraints, you've done an excellent job reimagining Thunder Mountain and the Country Bear Theater as whimsical space westerns. Wonder Mountain reminds me of a Twisted Colossus, reinventing an old and established attraction into something new, exciting, and surprising. Its increased intensity fits the more fantastical Final Frontierland perfectly.

But more exciting to me is Enos’ Fantastic Intergalactic Hoedown. @Brer Panther did a fantastic job not only adapting a wonderful format to a new setting (animatronic shows are a truly underrated attraction type) but he really made it his own. From the colorful characters to charming and imaginative new innovations, for me, this is truly where your projects' theming and ambiance are able to shine.

Last, Buckshot Bart is small, simple, and straightforward... yet also such a great double-punch of one additional attraction with some great oneshot worldbuilding. And concept art is a chef's kiss!!

Moving into restaurants, dining, and streetsmosphere. I won't delve too deeply into these elements as I'm only guest judging, but I really appreciate the care and detail going into these elements of the land. The prose for Jupiter's Steakhouse in particular is a stand-out. And crafting custom menus is one of those small but so significant extra details that really round out the project.

Overall this is a superb example of why sometimes you don't need a mind-bending pitch for a project - sometimes an early creative spark, a passionate team, and a whole lot of charm can create something special in its own right. The carefully-crafted details and distinctive ambiance of this seemingly straightforward retheme truly become your own. This is an excellent first swing for the team that -- as a newer generation of players -- is somewhat the underdog, and as I see it you've knocked it out of the park. And with a shorter, more comedic round in store, I'm excited to see where Team Chapek goes from here.

Creativity - B+
Realism - A+
Teamwork - A
Charm - A+
Overall - A

Team Eisner -- Tundraland
What's this? A stunning, naturalistic wonderland? A detail-rich backstory? Environmentalist undertones and an immersive non-IP universe? Yep, that's a PerGron project!

Jokes aside, I'm glad to see this expansive project come together. Because even if PerGron had the initial pitch, it truly was a team-wide effort, from expanding on the backstory together to filling out each small piece of the project. Watching it behind the curtain, it was like everything slowly falling into place. This a bold vision from a team that has many "heavy-hitters" as Tiki puts it, but everyone worked together wonderfully.

The story of AtomiCo and Whitley Mountain is incredible, and it's lovely to see reflected across the land. The world is itself visually stunning, highlighting the dangers of AtomiCo's exploitation of it. The conflict between the heated corporate town and rugged frontier outlaws is experienced between its two sublands. And each of the projects' many attractions showcases a different perspective and view of this immersive world. Guests walking through the land are experiencing the story for themselves, yet, and this is probably your greatest accomplishment of all - it never feels overwhelming.

However, I do think at times this project goes a bit large-scale. There are two "e-tickets", one of which has two distinctive paths, not to mention a large-scale river rapids ride. Four major attractions are a lot, especially for what I am assuming is a land that will open all at once. I can definitely see comparisons drawn to Galaxy's Edge here, but even that is smaller in scale and based on a massive IP. For that reason, I do feel this project is very much Blue Sky, even if incredible in its own right.

Escape from Tundra Mountain is the definite highlight here. I love the decision to present two paths to the ride, quite literally riding on both sides of the conflict. Even though AtomiCo is clearly our villain, I appreciate shedding some three-dimensionality on them. The slot car is the perfect balance of dark rides and thrill rides to emphasize the unique story and dangerous environment. With its dueling nature not only in the final race but overall story and experience, this is really the next evolution of the Test Track -> RSR formula.

Expedition: Down is an interesting spin of the classic "drop tower in Frontierland" model. Big fan of the more sinister, scary element, and the Almoc are an intriguing piece of world-building. Yet... I wonder if this could have been combined with Tundra Mountain. While different ride systems, both major attractions here are based on the principle of entering a frozen ice mine to discover a dark secret. Still, I'm a big fan of this ride's more unique approach. Our final major attraction is Enderby Excavators, a river rapids ride. It's a solid attraction, but I think it could use a bit more love. It sort of sits at an interesting middle ground, where I'm not sure I'd prefer it lean more towards the rest of the project, and AtomiCo - Resistance conflict, or move away towards something different, thereby giving us a new perspective. Overall, I think both secondary e-tickets don't quite match up to the high bar set by Tundra Mountain, but they are still wonderful additions to the project.

But Tundraland Cavern Exploration - despite its a-ticket status - is a surprising stand-out! I really appreciate the colorful details added to such a minor area. It's a whimsical evolution of the classic Tom Sawyer's Island, and its inclusion helps round out the land greatly. Likewise, a Snowbus Peoplemover is an interesting form of transport, and while I was initially skeptical, I'm surprised by how well it worked. For entertainment, I'm also a big fan of Southern Lights, although I'm not sure if it's particularly realistic of a Disney park (save maybe classic Epcot). Even for the Walt era, I think this might've been better served as "edutainment" - with perhaps some quirky astronomer and animal sidekick on screen or animatronic guiding us through the aurora australis.

Tundraland's shopping, dining, and smaller entertainment venues are other highlights, and as with my other review, while I won't go into too much depth, I appreciate the care taken to each. I do think given the massive scale of this land in attraction count, perhaps more retail/snack stands could be included, but from what you have I enjoyed giving each subland its own shopping and dining, and the contrast that comes from each. Last, this is the smallest thing, but that "Lego Tundraland" is wonderfully charming.

Overall, this is a truly incredible project in both scale and imagination. After this grandiose first project, I'm very much excited to see where Team Eisner goes from here! It's interesting how similar yet distinctive each project is: while both are set in the snowy frontier, Tundraland masters vision and scale, while Final Frontierland masters ambiance and smaller details. Both teams and projects are truly excellent; it'll be an interesting show tonight!!!

Creativity - A+
Realism - B+
Teamwork - A
Charm - A+
Overall - A

JokersWild

JokersWild's Cool Reviews

First and foremost, this was a great first round for both teams. It's been a while since the last comp so it's good to see everyone falling back into the game so easily. I'm not going to give grades because I don't think my score would matter (lol), so I'll just be giving some overall thoughts.

Team Chapek - Final Frontierland
Really great job. I think that Tokyo Disneyland is an interesting setting. Tokyo's Frontierland is kind of strange and barren so I think it's a good area to revitalize. Even if it means getting rid of a pristine Country Bear Jamboree that still does its holiday overlays. Actually, now that I'm thinking of it, Tokyo has my favorite BTMRR too. Maybe this isn't as good of an idea as I thought, haha.

Nevertheless, despite having the best versions of its rides, a total overhaul like this makes sense for Tokyo. The upcoming Space Mountain overhaul very much sets the stage for a larger-scale retheme of beloved attractions and I certainly can't fault you for going in this direction. Before I get into the actual project (as I'm sure you can already tell, I'm totally writing this as I'm reading it) I just want to discuss the layout of your land super duper quick. The map (an expectedly great map by @Tegan pilots a chicken) leaves me with a few questions that makes me think you guys didn't totally research the layout of Tokyo Disneyland. Of course, I totally understand that you guys haven't gotten a chance to visit TDL and I of course understand time constraints, but there are quite a few differences between the current land layout and your proposed layout that could have been solved if you guys did just a bit more research into the layout of the land. As it stands I think you've only used about half of the current Frontierland footprint. If "A" on your map is Country Bear Jamboree (I think it is,) you've missed the entire footprint to the left of it, between the hub, Fantasyland, and Adventureland which currently features, a restaurant, a snack stand, and bathrooms. There's also an entire restaurant and character trail to the side of zbig Thunder. That's a ton of room for activities that you guys just totally missed. Plots "B" and "C" on your map as well are a lot smaller than you think they are and certainly wouldn't be able to fit a restaurant and a shop. And you guys didn't address the Mark Twain, but that's not a huge deal - just an unfortunate oversight that I'm sure was lost to the deadline. Last one before I promise to get to positive notes, is the placement of the blimps. While I appreciate the idea, your station plot is literally on top of the Disneyland Railroad and the only path that bypasses Big Thunder. Blocking this path would cause a ton of congestion in an already congested area. I don't mean to front load all of the negativity in this review, but these are things that really should have been addressed and were easy enough to research. I haven't finished reading the project at this point, but so far this is my biggest gripe - it just really kills the realism for me.

Now onto the actual project. I'm not sure who wrote the general land layout on your homepage, but I really love it. It really helps set the tone. I'll obviously get into it with Team Eisner's project, but I wasn't sure if I'd like a snowy Frontierland. It's been done before and feels weirdly cliche to me, but I think you guys hit a great sweet spot in having a snowy aesthetic, but not fully focusing on it like Team Eisner did. I love how alien your land feels with the weird animals and species out and about. It leads to a really unique aesthetic that I think you sold really well.

Just a quick note on the use of AI art. It makes a lot of sense for armchair imagineering and I think you guys utilized it extremely well. I was a little worried when I just posts of just AI art in your PM, but as long as it's there to support the writing and isn't the main focus at the end of the day I think it's totally fine to use. Great little experiment and I'm curious to see how its utilized throughout the season.

On to the attractions. I really enjoyed Wonder Mountain, but I have a few questions. This is a total nitpick, but why are the scientists trying to contact aliens if there are already aliens in town? Is the backstory explaining why there are aliens in the town, or are they just up there looking for more? RMC is an incredibly interesting pull for a Disney park. It doesn't quite feel Disney to me, but I think it's the right level of thrill and the theming sounds great. This is a fantastic headlining attraction for your land, expertly, despite my few minor gripes, conveying the themes of your Frontierland in a fun and unique way.

However, I think the real star of this project is Enos' Fantastic Intergalactic Hoedown. @Brer Panther has proven themself a force to be reckoned with right out of the gate with what my be their strongest performance. The theming is charming, the characters are wonderful, and the detail and writing are far and away your best. PLEASE keep this up. I know you struggle sometimes with projects that aren't in your wheelhouse, but you can absolutely make it to the end with this level of performance. Just try to push yourself out of your comfort zone.

Buckshot Bart's Big Blast Off is a great secondary weenie for your land. The name made it sounded like a shooting gallery, but a spinner is a great addition as well. I don't have a ton to say about this - it seems like a fun addition to your land with some great theming.

Jupiter Steakhouse seems like a lot of fun. I love the writing style. Footprint issues aside, Frontierland needs a sit-down restaurant and this makes a great addition to the land in general. The only note I have is to again be mindful of where your land is set. Tokyo Disneyland has surprisingly Japanese food parkwide. The menu, while great, is very different from the food you'd see in the rest of the resort. Just something to keep in mind when designing for a specific park, especially international. Astro Cookout as well. Great write-up. I love it, and I really like the menu. It's just very western.

Onto your shop I can't wait to buy some Moom Coood. Actually, I really appreciate the merchandise you featured. THIS is Tokyo Disneyland.

Your streemosphere was a fun surprise as well. To the point that I really wish it was more of a focus and properly baked into the rest of your land. The scavenger hunt sounds like a ton of fun and could have helped really flesh out your land if given just a bit more time.

Despite my problems with realism, I really enjoyed this project. The ideas were there - you just lost me a bit on the execution. I'm very excited to see what you guys can pull off as you get more used to working together and find a groove. Great first effort, guys.

It's lunchtime so I'm going to take a break. Expect my review for Team Eisner's project in a few hours.

Last edited:

goofyyukyuk

GOOFY REVIEWS WITH GOOFYYUKYUK!
Greetings fellow armchair Imagineers, and welcome to another edition of Goofy Reviews with Goofyyukyuk! Unfortunately, I'm not able to be on the podcast tonight, but I wanted to make sure and get my review out as quickly as I could. I read over the projects last night and gave Tiki my basic input on which team I thought should win, but now I'm reading through them in more detail and I'm just writing my stream of consciousness. So without further ado, let's get goofy!

Team Chapek:
On the surface, it kind of seems like a slightly generic take on sci-fi Frontierland as far as having a combination of a Western town with some futuristic elements, but I think the addition of the avalanche story is a cool way to add some complexity and extra flavor to the overall story. Immediately, I'm curious about if there's going to be any further explanation on how there's a town in 1929 that had this much technological advancement beyond just saying that it became a global hub of innovation. The concept art for the land is beautiful, and thank you for providing a map to make everything make sense spatially.

I really like the backstory of Wonder Mountain, and the roller coaster concept art is fantastic, really helping to show the scale and impressive thrills of the coaster. I like the details given with the ride vehicles too' it really adds another level of realism in my opinion. More of that level of realism and detail in the ridethrough description, which I definitely appreciate. I like the open nature of the ending too. Overall, this is a solid E-ticket attraction, but I will say it does feel very derivative of Expedition Everest with the storytelling and overall vibe, but I'd definitely still wait in line for a ride like this.

Enos' Fantastic Intergalactic Hoedown- what a name... like this is the kind of name that crowds should be flocking to. I'm definitely a sucker for AA shows like this, and I thought it was executed very well. It's got a cool backstory behind it with Enos wanting to start up a musical show, but it also has that layer of a general store background underneath. I love that the Roswell Four are just thrown in as an opening act when they seem to have a lot of interesting potential. The rest of the performers have these really fun stories and looks that are very reminiscent of the charm of Country Bear Jamboree, and the show seems like it would be a great time, so great work on this!

I like both the spinner and the blimp ride, especially as new twists on old favorites, but there isn't a ton there otherwise. Interesting use of what I believe is AI artwork though.

I like the presentation and overall description of the Jupiter Steakhouse, with telling a story from the POV of JR Clench, and the amount of detail is really impressive, especially on the menu. Astro Cookout is a cute idea for a quick service cart, and the food images and menu were both really cool as well.

The store also seems like a nice addition, and I like the inclusion of the popcorn that Tokyo Disneyland is famous for.

I'm really into the streetmosphere with all the different characters, I just wish there was more of a story here beyond just having the characters. The Scavenger Hunt was also very cool and seems to have a lot of possibilities that I wish had been explored more.

So overall, I think this is a land that has some elements that I liked a lot like Wonder Mountain and Enos' Hoedown, and some elements I wish there'd been more of. Ultimately, I feel like this project struggled a little with an identity... like there doesn't seem to be one cohesive story- in some places, there's a lean into the avalanche or the western story, and in others it's sci-fi and aliens. I'm especially confused about how there's a question posed in Wonder Mountain about if contact was actually made with aliens and if the aliens were good, but then there's aliens in the hoedown and a couple other places like Astro Cookout. It just feels like there was some missing connection points that would've helped to have everyone on the same page going with the same thing. The other thing I want to mention is that AI artwork is cool and I don't have a problem with it being used, but real, personalized artwork has a significant advantage over it. For example, the characters from Eros' hoedown stood out because of their artwork more than any place that AI artwork was used, so it's worth keeping that in mind moving forward. All in all, this was a solid project, and I'm definitely being picky, but I'm excited to see what's next in Project 2 for Team Chapek.

Team Eisner:
I really like this change of pace with deciding to make your Frontierland centered in Antarctica, and the experiential nature of your forum post was a really cool start, even though it was probably a little long winded. Like the backstory overall is great, but unless every guest entering the land is receiving a dossier with this backstory, a little bit of simplification probably wouldn't hurt, but the story as a whole is very compelling.

Like I said, I love setting it in Antarctica, and separating Tundraland into the AtomiCo and Resistance sections was a smart idea. The concept art for the overall land looks great too.

I absolutely love the concept for Escape from Tundra Mountain. The logo, the facade of the mountain, the idea to create 2 sides that are very distinct, it's all fantastic. Even the queue detailing screams deep theming in a very impressive way. Genuinely, there isn't a ton I can say other than great work on this. I'm blown away by the detailing and innovation in this attraction, and I think this is likely the best single thing to come out of the first project for either team.

Expedition: Down is a pretty cool idea for a drop tower type-attraction. Again, I'm very impressed with the detail given here, especially considering how this could've easily been a throwaway attraction to include as filler. Speaking of, I really appreciate that you decided to take this attraction underground so it fits the theme better and doesn't interrupt the skyline.

I also like the idea behind Enderby Excavators. The ridethrough seems like it would be a fun ride to go through. I will say that I wish there'd been something like concept art or a map of the attraction to give me a better feel for what's going on in the attraction beyond just one image of a seal, but overall it's still a solid addition.

Very fun idea for the Cavern Exploration. Like I was just saying, I'd like to see some sort of map or visualization that shows me where things are in relation to each other. I think this does a good job of adding a couple small things to the land like the play area and the Play Disney game. I keep coming back to how impressed I am at the detail that was put into everything, even attractions that aren't E-tickets.

The Snowbuses are a really cool alternative to a PeopleMover while still giving an overview of the land and the story of the land, so well done thinking outside the box even in this area.

The Southern Lights was a really interesting idea too, combining education with the Aurora Australis show. Very creative way to bring entertainment into the land. I also think the juggler and music group were nice little additions to add some more life to the land.

Both shops were solid additions that definitely fit the theme, again with a good amount of detail to give a strong idea of what it would look like. I particularly like the idea of a hot chocolate bar just because that sounds like a lot of fun.

I feel like I'm just repeating myself a lot, but I'm still impressed by the amount of detail, even though I don't really have anything else to say about the Saloon and Ice Lab. They're both strong additions and are definitely interesting, and I'd definitely love to stop in at either of them.

All in all, this was a fantastic opening project for Team Eisner. Great job coming together as a team under a broad theme with everyone narrowing into certain elements of the story in their own parts of the project. I will say that as much as I appreciate how much was done, this wasn't really realistic at all. I can't really hold it against you, considering how large the team is, how broad the prompt was, and how well you did with it. I'm just saying that there's soooo much here that it isn't super realistic. But other than that, great work, and I'm very excited to see what's next for Team Eisner!

(Sorry for the long review, might be a good idea to not do stream of consciousness reviews in the future, but that probably wouldn't be as goofy!)​

DisneyManOne

Project Two: The Final Voyage of Skipper Dan
3995e-skipper-dan-weird-al-yankovic-2009.jpg

Comedy projects have long since had a place within this game, from @monkey92514's iconic Mel Brooks adaptations to the more current trend of "so bad it's good" IP challenges. With that in mind we turn our attention to one of the true modern masters of comedy...Alfred "Weird Al" Yankovic. For this project, teams must design an OVERLAY of an existing WDW attraction which serves as a parody of the attraction in the style of Weird Al. Skipper Dan can definitely be included as an Easter egg or plot point, but the Jungle Cruise is the only attraction that's entirely OFF the table for selection. The only requirement besides it needing to be a parody of the original attraction is that your overlay must feature Weird Al in some way...rather that's a cameo, a pre-show appearance, or a full-blown attraction takeover is entirely up to you, but the Weird One must be present somewhere.

@Lizzy May Bee has opened this round's Walt's Vault and as a result was able to select the attraction that Team Eisner has to work on. Well, a certain "Offhand" Youtuber is going to be VERY pleased to hear that the beloved edu-tainment masterpiece that is Living with the Land will be getting the Weird Al treatment. As always, project leaders MUST be selected within the first 24 hours of the prompt and will be responsible for choosing two nominees for elimination and one candidate for PoMVP. The judges will decide between the project leader and their two nominees on the losing team on who gets eliminated in 15th place.

Good luck, teams. This project is due Friday January 13th at 11:59PM Eastern.​
As a huge Weird Al fan myself, I cannot wait to see what the two teams come up with! Good luck, teams, and when in doubt, remember this famous mantra:

JokersWild

JokersWild's Cool Reviews
Team Eisner - Tundraland
Great job, guys. Just some generalizations before I get into the specifics. First and foremost this project is a beast. Pretty much all of you were firing on all cylinders and were able to work together to put out an amazingly detailed and cohesive project. While the set-up in your post was a little dense, I'm a fan of backstories so it was A-ok with me. For the future, however, maybe try to reel it in just a tad. Or bake it into your land descriptions. Let the land tell the story, you know?

I do have a few qualms with the general theme. I think it was done really well, but I'm not sure how into the tundra theme I am. It's an idea that's been done to death that this point, specifically by your team leader @PerGron, and I'm not sure you guys really brought anything different to it. Again, it's done really well - it just didn't feel wholly original to me. That being said, I love the time period you set your land in. The Atomic Age is not an era I think of when I hear Frontierland, but it was a really bold decision that could, and mostly did, absolutely work.

I really enjoyed Escape from Tundra Mountain. The slot car ride system is a really interesting idea for a mountain attraction, as is the idea of having them race. I also love the visual of being able to see the cars through the translucent ice. It's a super unique visual that sounds stunning. I'm a little iffy on the UFO aspect of the attraction and your land. I like it, and I think it mostly works, but it might be a bit too much. I think you guys absolutely have enough sci-fi in your set-up and aesthetic. The UFO just kind of muddles it a bit for me and pulls your land further away from being a Frontierland. It's a difficult balance that you guys could have been a little more mindful of. Onto the actual ride, I really love how different each experience is. It really adds to the rerideability and incentivizes people to try out both sides. I think it plays really well into your overarching story as really forces guests to choose a side - I'm sure there would be a ton of debate over which experience is superior. I also really adore the idea of this not being a race, but a pursuit. It adds a ton of tension and a really unique level of thrill. This attraction is absolutely fantastic and an amazing first effort. Fantastic job, @PerGron.

Expedition: Down sounds like a lot of fun and is a great warm-up from @OSUPhantom. Great job and I'm excited to see what you do as you get back into the swing of things. Same with Enderby Excavators. One thing I would suggest is maybe mentioning what your attraction in at the top of your presentation. It wasn't terribly apparent to me at first and took a bit of reading to figure out what these rides were supposed to be.

Tundraland Cavern Exploration is exactly what I was wanting and is a perfect Frontierland attraction. This is an amazing update to the Tom Swayer formula and I really love it. Big props to @Pi on my Cake. I was a little worried about the Snowbus as a concept, but I think you guys executed it pretty well. It seems like a fun way to get a lay of the land while not being just a train or a more distracting form of transportation.

I really love the idea of Southern Lights. A planetarium is a really unique idea. While it doesn't quite match the tone of the rest of the land, I think it's a great idea in general and a really cool addition to your land. Shopping and dining are very solid. I like how far you guys went in designing products. Tundra Treats sounds like a perfect Frontierland restaurant, though the name doesn't quite sound like a restaurant's. Or actually, now that I'm reading it more closely, maybe the decor doesn't match the menu? I dunno. There's something weird going on here, but I like each part separately. Maybe this should have been worked into the saloon? Kind of like Hog's Head at Hogsmeade.

Your actual dining all sounds great as well. Frost's Saloon is a great Frontierland-style restaurant with some great worldbuilding, though I am a bit iffy on the idea of a bar that only serves liquor in a castle park. The Ice Lab sounds great as well. I really like that each of these restaurants kind of covers both the Frontierland and sci-fi themes separately. You've covered both bases pretty well.

All in all, this was a stellar first round. While I have some small issues with what you've presented this was by and large a very impressive project. Great job guys and congrats on the win!

JokersWild

Meant to post these guys a few days ago, but I got some clearer pictures of the souvenir cup I bought at Magellan’s.
235895EF-6EB3-4824-9E16-9696F03AFAAD.jpeg
3D81AE73-165C-4F30-A097-4248DABB8CF4.jpeg

Also, I stayed at the Tokyo Disney Celebration hotel again and I’d highly recommend it if you’re planing at TDL trip. The price is pretty normal for a Disney hotel (about $220 USD,) you can purchase your tickets the day of at the front desk (TDL is still doing reservations and their site doesn’t accept foreign cards) and there’s a very schedule-adherent shuttle to and from the parks. The rooms also have four beds, which is wild to me.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Really looking forward to seeing the final results. I'm currently in the middle of a podcast and will be cramming both of the projects and writing reviews before I go to bed. @JokersWild and I will be hosting the live results show tomorrow night at 9PM Eastern where a winning team will be crowned, the 15th place finisher will be eliminated, and the next prompt and Walt's Vault will be revealed.

spacemt354

Chili's
qetkaqg-jpg.687527

presents an overlay in the style of 'Weird Al' Yankovic...

Be sure to tune in next time for our overlay of Pirates of the Caribbean...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom