So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 19 - Madcap Circus [CONCLUDED]

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
*June 4th

Jokers, you seriously need to buy Tiki that calendar. 🤣
2D0009D0-FDEC-4D6D-873E-A197F195E6BC.png

So there’s this nifty thing that comes with your iPhone and it helps you keep track of dates 🤪🤪

Sharon&Susan

The intention is for the powers to be secret. It’s something we used to do in the early seasons and we wanted to try bringing back. So you guys won’t know who submitted and who won unless you’re one of the recipients.

Of course, you guys can absolutely post your projects after the fact. Just try to keep them private for now.
Would you and Tiki consider doing a round up on the practice round at the end of the season?

JokersWild

Original Poster
Video: 1-minute Long

Render Time:
View attachment 558429

(my only teaser for my project)
I had the same problem uploading my teaser during SAVII.

Would you and Tiki consider doing a round up on the practice round at the end of the season?
Totally! Like I said, you guys can totally post them publicly down the road as well. Just keep them on the DL for right now. I’ll try to provide feedback in the PMs too.

TheOriginalTiki

Can I request to be with at least one person I've worked with before to ease the nerves?
The teams the way I designed them are a good mix of pre-established relationships and new players I think would bounce well off of the more veteran players experience. So yea, rest assured while obvious alliances like @AceAstro/@Outbound are going to be separated, by all accounts the goal of how were dividing the teams up is to try to make as solid of a group dynamic as possible between the three.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom