So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 19 - Madcap Circus [CONCLUDED]

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I’m Slightly Bored So It’s Question Of The Day Time!

Question: If You Were To Make A Park That Only Uses One IP What IP Would You Use?

MARVEL!!

There is sooooooo much there!! The high tech stuff from Stark, Hulk, and Wakanda, the majesty of Asgard, Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters, countless additional outer space locations like Sakaar in, the streets of Hell’s Kitchen, the Baxter Building, now you could incorporate Westview, maybe a New Orleans themed area centered on Sam Wilson, there are just so many possibilities!!!

DisneyFan18

I’m Slightly Bored So It’s Question Of The Day Time!

Question: If You Were To Make A Park That Only Uses One IP What IP Would You Use?

I would also go for Marvel, I feel like there’s so much untapped potential (theme park wise). You can create something on the vein of Battleworld from the Secret Wars Event. I can think of a bunch of ideas they can do.

Orange Cat

Yogi. There is only Yogi.
I’d go
Does Marvel count? Because an entire park themed to Marvel would be fantastic.
I’d say so, mainly if you’re talking about the MCU
Do you mean one single property, or can a single company count?

If it does, then Nintendo.
I was going for a property but I agree that an entire Nintendo would be sick (in fact I have plans for a blue sky Nintendo park myself)

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
I would have to go with either Marvel or DC
MARVEL!!

There is sooooooo much there!! The high tech stuff from Stark, Hulk, and Wakanda, the majesty of Asgard, Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters, countless additional outer space locations like Sakaar in, the streets of Hell’s Kitchen, the Baxter Building, now you could incorporate Westview, maybe a New Orleans themed area centered on Sam Wilson, there are just so many possibilities!!!
I would also go for Marvel, I feel like there’s so much untapped potential (theme park wise). You can create something on the vein of Battleworld from the Secret Wars Event. I can think of a bunch of ideas they can do.
Sounds like there’s a lot of love for a Marvel-themed park. Maybe I’ll start a Marvel Blue Sky Park open brainstorming thread after It Could Always Be Worse is over!

Orange Cat

517392BD-2451-40B7-B79E-755FC87ACDFC.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom