So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

JokersWild

Original Poster
F18D238E-2899-46C6-AF49-6168B20A3993.jpeg

#NoMoreMasks

JokersWild

Original Poster
Would do a love reaction, but I didn’t want to endorse mask swallowing, deadly or not. 😅

On a related note, I just ate out yesterday, and it was such a nice change for the waiters to be maskless. We are returning to normalcy, slowly but surely!
Hopefully Japan will get with the program soon. It sounds like we’re on track for general populous vaccinations by July, but who knows if they’ll actually stick to that.

Hi, everyone! I wanted to pop in and say hello... I'm disneyfreak59 from VF and the first "So, you want to be an imagineer?" This is so cool! I had no idea this competition is still going on! 😄 How is everyone doing? Anyone I might recognize? Sorry if I changed the topic, I just got excited lol! I have some catching up to do it looks like. I hope you're all doing well! So glad I found this thread!

Orange Cat

Hi, everyone! I wanted to pop in and say hello... I'm disneyfreak59 from VF and the first "So, you want to be an imagineer?" This is so cool! I had no idea this competition is still going on! 😄 How is everyone doing? Anyone I might recognize? Sorry if I changed the topic, I just got excited lol! I have some catching up to do it looks like. I hope you're all doing well! So glad I found this thread!
I don’t know you but hello!

JokersWild

Original Poster
Welcome! I don’t think I’ve met you (I started back in Season 7), but I’ve definitely heard of you lol. Hope you stick around. There’s a bunch of cool stuff happening on the forum.

tcool123

Welcome back to the forums! Never was a member of VF, but hopefully you fall in love with the WDWMagic community! There's plenty of events happening in the Imagineering forum alongside So, You Want to be an Imagineer so feel free to explore the forums and hope you can find the fun from VF here on WDWMagic! :D

Welcome back to the forums! Never was a member of VF, but hopefully you fall in love with the WDWMagic community! There's plenty of events happening in the Imagineering forum alongside So, You Want to be an Imagineer so feel free to explore the forums and hope you can find the fun from VF here on WDWMagic! :D
Thank you so much! I was really missing Disney today (haven't been in 5 or 6 years 🤯😭) so I looked for VF then found WDWMagic. I just found the current competition's thread. Looks like tiki is still around too? 😊

JokersWild

Original Poster
Thank you so much! I was really missing Disney today (haven't been in 5 or 6 years 🤯😭) so I looked for VF then found WDWMagic. I just found the current competition's thread. Looks like tiki is still around too? 😊
Yeah! Tiki is cohosting SYWTBAI with me this time around. He’s been one of the few constants in this community haha.

@TheOriginalTiki

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom