So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
If it makes you feel any better, I've been at least trying to rein in some people's expectations of strategy. How successful I've been we'll find out in a month lol. I think most of the strategy talk has cooled. At the very least I haven't gotten any PMs, so I'm taking that as a sign.

AS ANOTHER REMINDER, this season really doesn't require strategy. Do what you want (within reason), but strategy isn't going to get you very far. The Three Rings gimmick is more for accessibility and commitment than it is for anything strategic. This is NOT 1986.
That makes me feel a little more at ease tbh.

Suchomimus

Imagineerland is back with a Blue Sky Galaxy's Edge:
UN2cspK.jpg
It's still missing Star Tours.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
IDEA: SYWTBAI 20: The Killing Game​
MickeyKuma.png

So I’m done with Cats & I wouldn’t say it’s as bad as people say but I don’t wanna say I think it’s a good movie, I mean I think I can understand why @tcool123 & @AceAstro like the movie, cause aside from pretty environments & some good songs it goes so far against all rules of cinema yet also follows them to a tee so much I can’t help but respect it. Honestly I feel like it would be better subsequent watch-throughs, that being said I probably won’t return to it very soon.
Defining Cats (2019) as either good or bad is tough because it is so unique and weird and just plain bonkers. Some parts are amazing but held back by all the weird stuff. Other parts are terrible but become enjoyable because of all the weird stuff. It is a really unique thing.
Starting promptly following Season 14's conclusion, Season 15 hoped to finally unite a season under a specific theme - Universal. The season was initially intended to work similarly to SAVII with two teams competing to make a Universal Studios Park during non-elimination qualifying rounds before being pared down into a merged team which would compete with eliminations as normal. This did not sit well with many of the members and the season quickly shifted focus becoming a non-elimination open brainstorming exercise while maintaining the SYWTBAI name.

In the end, Everyone won because they learned to work together to make a really great park.

I wasn't even involved in this season at all, but I have fond memories of it because the retrospective podcast on it were the some of the first things I taped with Tiki!

This gal got her second dose yesterday!

Arm is pretty sore, and very mild aches and chills. Nothing intolerable but I definitely stayed home from work today.
Woohoo!!!

I had about an hour or two of really bad chills the night I got the dose, but other than that it was easier than the first. So, ya should be good to go! Plus, you're the right blend of strong and crazy to be basically invincible :p :p

That makes me feel a little more at ease tbh.
I'm literaly just going to focus on the prompts and not strats
I intend to betray you all. Not for strategy. Just cuz I'm evil. Mwuhaha.

PerGron

This gal got her second dose yesterday!

Arm is pretty sore, and very mild aches and chills. Nothing intolerable but I definitely stayed home from work today.
I got mine on Tuesday and both yesterday and today have been awful. I couldn’t even stand yesterday I was so dizzy and disoriented (and sore) with a fever, and today I still had moments of dizziness to the point I had to sit down to regain my balance.

That being said, I’m glad I got it because I have a trip to Chicago in a few weeks and I was NOT getting on a plane without a vaccine

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom