So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I got mine on Tuesday and both yesterday and today have been awful. I couldn’t even stand yesterday I was so dizzy and disoriented (and sore) with a fever, and today I still had moments of dizziness to the point I had to sit down to regain my balance.

That being said, I’m glad I got it because I have a trip to Chicago in a few weeks and I was NOT getting on a plane without a vaccine
Dang!! I hope you’re feeling better soon!!

Disney Dad 3000

I got mine on Tuesday and both yesterday and today have been awful. I couldn’t even stand yesterday I was so dizzy and disoriented (and sore) with a fever, and today I still had moments of dizziness to the point I had to sit down to regain my balance.

That being said, I’m glad I got it because I have a trip to Chicago in a few weeks and I was NOT getting on a plane without a vaccine

Sucks to hear about that dizzyness. I had my 2nd Monday and luckily didn't have to deal with that. Just extreme exhaustion. I took a mid morning nap yesterday for the first time since I was like 4.

Not a total loss I guess. Even if I wanted to go somewhere, it's near impossible since everyone freaked out and bought all the gas here. Something like 80% of the gas stations in Charlotte were without gas as of Tue.

TwilightZone

Starting promptly following Season 14's conclusion, Season 15 hoped to finally unite a season under a specific theme - Universal. The season was initially intended to work similarly to SAVII with two teams competing to make a Universal Studios Park during non-elimination qualifying rounds before being pared down into a merged team which would compete with eliminations as normal. This did not sit well with many of the members and the season quickly shifted focus becoming a non-elimination open brainstorming exercise while maintaining the SYWTBAI name.

In the end, Everyone won because they learned to work together to make a really great park.

iu

To be honest...I don't even remember this! Maybe because I was focusing on school? Or maybe I learned that season the magic of bumps haha.

spacemt354

Chili's
iu

To be honest...I don't even remember this! Maybe because I was focusing on school? Or maybe I learned that season the magic of bumps haha.
  • I would like a drop ride that is based on Men in black. Have each drop related to something the men in black are currently doing. Like stopping aliens from abducting the guests and so on.
  • A log ride based on donkey kong would be fantastic imo. Have the scenery be DK jungle and before the drop all the villains from the DK series will try to attack the boat!
  • Harry potter: the inverted coaster. Now I don't know that much about harry potter, but if there is a way to make the vehicle for the coaster look like brooms, that would be great!
Your contribution was one of the first that sparked the Nintendo land and expanding Harry Potter to the 2nd park

It might be small but it got stuff started!

Suchomimus

@Pi on my Cake , why is Pergon's illness worth leaving a love reaction?

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Sucks to hear about that dizzyness. I had my 2nd Monday and luckily didn't have to deal with that. Just extreme exhaustion. I took a mid morning nap yesterday for the first time since I was like 4.

Not a total loss I guess. Even if I wanted to go somewhere, it's near impossible since everyone freaked out and bought all the gas here. Something like 80% of the gas stations in Charlotte were without gas as of Tue.
Last year: toilet paper
This year: gasoline
Next year: ????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom