So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

DashHaber

Admittedly WW84 might be recency bias. It had a lot wrong with it but I do love Wonder Woman in general.
WW84 has a lot of little issues through it, but it generally keeps up its thematic points well and the villains were good. Wonder Woman was really good for the first two-thirds, but that final battle with Ares just kinda fell apart for me.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
You haven't seen Shazam?!?

Ya gotta get on that! Might be my favorite all time DC movie outside of maybe Dark Knight and Burton Batman!

Definitely check out Shazam. It's probably my favorite of the recent DC films. Zachary Levi does a great job at pulling off the whole "kid transforms into a superhero adult" idea.
So I should watch Shazam?? 🤪

spacemt354

Chili's
1620681589528.png

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
My DC top 8
I haven’t seen Shazam or Aquaman.

View attachment 556296
1620681440968.png

This is more or less my DC rankings with more or less "left to right" being best to worst. Some are tough to judge.

Like the Snyder Cut versus theatrical cut? Obviously the SC has more fully fledged character arcs, but it also is four hours making it hard to view as a "movie." Plus, some of my favorite things I remember from the theatrical were gone in the SC. Especially the "Just Save One" moment between Flash and Batman. But at the same time obviously a lot of new stuff was added or expanded upon that were strong, but there was also a lot dumb added. So, I just kept them together on the list. I think I'd do theatrical better as a "movie" but Snyder better overall.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
View attachment 556303
This is more or less my DC rankings with more or less "left to right" being best to worst. Some are tough to judge.

Like the Snyder Cut versus theatrical cut? Obviously the SC has more fully fledged character arcs, but it also is four hours making it hard to view as a "movie." Plus, some of my favorite things I remember from the theatrical were gone in the SC. Especially the "Just Save One" moment between Flash and Batman. But at the same time obviously a lot of new stuff was added or expanded upon that were strong, but there was also a lot dumb added. So, I just kept them together on the list. I think I'd do theatrical better as a "movie" but Snyder better overall.

BoP in the A tier. Checks out. 💜

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom