So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 18 HYPE THREAD!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I should’ve specified that Rowling said that the students went to the bathroom wherever they were standing.

According to She Who Must not Be Trusted to Write More Stuff, it is even worse than that.

Robes are a popular fashion choice in the wizard world BECAUSE they pooped where they stood and staining their pants made it more complicated. So, they didn't wear any pants (and presumably no underwear) under their robes so it would be easier to to poop wherever they stood. That is something she tried to say was canon.

NigelChanning

According to She Who Must not Be Trusted to Write More Stuff, it is even worse than that.

Robes are a popular fashion choice in the wizard world BECAUSE they pooped where they stood and staining their pants made it more complicated. So, they didn't wear any pants (and presumably no underwear) under their robes so it would be easier to to poop wherever they stood. That is something she tried to say was canon.
Add her to the list of people who can’t be trusted with a Twitter account

JokersWild

Ok I’m back on Rowling’s side. Carry on, J.K.

Suchomimus

That was when the last movie released wasn’t it?
3bzjyw.jpg

Suchomimus

Roy O. Disney, I don’t remember it being that gross. Last time I read it (which was the only time) I thought it said that they simply cleaned their messes with magic instead of leaving it.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom