So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 18 HYPE THREAD!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Alright folks, after three weeks of mini challenges, questions of the day, and getting hyped up, it's finally time for SIGN UPS!

In order to sign up, simply state that you'd like to sign up. Simple as that! We'll add your name to a roster and you'll be included in the main cast. Generally speaking were aiming for about 15-20 people in the cast, but were flexible either way. It's worth noting that the first project is going to be a group project where the entire cast works together and we'll break the teams up based on skill level and chemistry that we see in that first round. This is why I don't really need an actual application. With that said...

tenor.gif

mickeyfan5534

Alright folks, after three weeks of mini challenges, questions of the day, and getting hyped up, it's finally time for SIGN UPS!

In order to sign up, simply state that you'd like to sign up. Simple as that! We'll add your name to a roster and you'll be included in the main cast. Generally speaking were aiming for about 15-20 people in the cast, but were flexible either way. It's worth noting that the first project is going to be a group project where the entire cast works together and we'll break the teams up based on skill level and chemistry that we see in that first round. This is why I don't really need an actual application. With that said...

tenor.gif
@NigelChanning09
@Outbound
@DisneyManOne
@PerGronStudio
@ThatGuyFromFlorida

NigelChanning

tenor.gif
Sign me up. I may have to take a break in early August due to work related reasons.

mickeyfan5534

tenor.gif
@DashHaber
@orlando678-
@Pufflefan
@Pi on my Cake
@Basketbuddy101

mickeyfan5534

tenor.gif
@Flippin'Flounder
@Sam4D23
@tcool123
@Brer Panther
@D Hindley

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
@Heppenheimer @jjparker17 @BackyardImagineer you are all very promising newcomers to the community and I would love to see what you can bring to the table here. Go ahead and read the intro post about the game and let me know if you're interested :)

mickeyfan5534

tenor.gif
@Disneylover152
@Evilgidgit
@FireMountain
@gam3rprincess
@AceAstro

mickeyfan5534

tenor.gif
@Brer Oswald
@Disney Dad 3000
@kmbmw777
@MickeyMousketeer
@Sharon&Susan

mickeyfan5534

@Heppenheimer @jjparker17 @BackyardImagineer you are all very promising newcomers to the community and I would love to see what you can bring to the table here. Go ahead and read the intro post about the game and let me know if you're interested :)

Adding @Sharon&Susan to this list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom