So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 17: The International Edition

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Project hint #4
dg1.png

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
@TheOriginalTiki - I don't know if you need a helping hand throughout the season judging, etc - but @AceAstro is willing to help!

I'm not really sure what I'm doing in terms of judges this season. Jokers was supposed to cohost with me but his schedule got the better of him. @AceAstro would you be willing to come on as a main co-judge?

AceAstro

I'm not really sure what I'm doing in terms of judges this season. Jokers was supposed to cohost with me but his schedule got the better of him. @AceAstro would you be willing to come on as a main co-judge?
Absolutely!

Just as a heads up: I should be able to make it for most live stream results as well but working for an airline I may suddenly have to travel for work. Those times I won’t be able to make the judging live stream but I would have scores and reasoning for you! Let me know if you’re still interested.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
If I made the format every man for himself from the start instead of starting with the team format, would that push more people to sign up? I'm pretty sure the team-based gameplay is what's scaring away most people. If you guys want we can streamline this thing and make the format essentially the same as season 17 with the individual projects, leaderboard etc. Let me know what you guys think. I don't want to run a season that just gets no traction with like less than ten people in it. I care about the brand of the game too much to put out a half-assed project. Gotta admit I'm also incredibly intimidated following up SA which was for all intents and purposes the best Imagineering game I've ever seen run and is far beyond anything I have the capabilities of. Anyone who knows me knows I have self esteem issues, and they're starting to bear their ugly head in this situation :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom