So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 16: Purists vs. Innovators (Official Hub Thread!)

pixie_princess

Still haven't gotten votes from @D Hindley or @kmbmw777. If I don't get votes by 3PM Eastern then we'll go with the five votes that have already been handed in. If I get one of the two remaining votes before the deadline then I'll throw my own vote into the hat so we can have a total of seven votes to count off during the live show.

*Waits but anxiously*

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Final voting ballot...
@spacemt354 - Disney Dad
@Magic Feather - Disney Dad
@DisneyManOne - Disney Dad
@AceAstro - Disney Dad
@kmbmw777 -Disney Dad
@Pionmycake - Pixie Princess
@D Hindley - Pixie Princess

@Disney Dad 3000 and @pixie_princess have both privately expressed interest in coming on the podcast for "exit interviews" and I'd love to conduct individual ones with both of them over the next couple weeks. In the mean time, look out for Sorcerer's Apprentice podcasts featuring a rotating panel of guest stars as well as a formal announcement thread laying out all the details you need to know for the upcoming So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 17: The International Edition.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Winner reveal starting NOW!

Great season! Congrats to the winner!
Final voting ballot...
@spacemt354 - Disney Dad
@Magic Feather - Disney Dad
@DisneyManOne - Disney Dad
@AceAstro - Disney Dad
@kmbmw777 -Disney Dad
@Pionmycake - Pixie Princess
@D Hindley - Pixie Princess

@Disney Dad 3000 and @pixie_princess have both privately expressed interest in coming on the podcast for "exit interviews" and I'd love to conduct individual ones with both of them over the next couple weeks. In the mean time, look out for Sorcerer's Apprentice podcasts featuring a rotating panel of guest stars as well as a formal announcement thread laying out all the details you need to know for the upcoming So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 17: The International Edition.
Congrats to the winner! you did great this season!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Yeah, I was getting a lot of static. I just assumed it was on my end

lol, nope. Just my microphone randomly being a female canine. ;) I'm going to go ahead and delete the video after today so it doesn't drag down the rest of the content on the channel but if you can get past the static I'd still recommend watching the video for the winner reveal if you haven't seen it yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom