So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 15: Uniting Universal (Official Hub Thread)

Voxel

President of Progress City
Yeah there were some real winners back then. She's doing well...getting out of the storm, speaking of which how are you doing with the storm?
Honestly no plans right now. I am gonna finish putting up my Storm Shutters tomorrow and collect the rest of my supplies I have a bag mostly backs. Gonna try to top off gas tomorrow and make a decision friday when I have a more accurate look at the projections.

spacemt354

Chili's
Honestly no plans right now. I am gonna finish putting up my Storm Shutters tomorrow and collect the rest of my supplies I have a bag mostly backs. Gonna try to top off gas tomorrow and make a decision friday when I have a more accurate look at the projections.
Alrighty that should give the most accurate read. It keeps drifting out towards the ocean on every update, but by how much is still up for grabs.

spacemt354

Chili's
Just to review/recap where we were - and possibly where we will go, I'd like to see us try and finish this, but we may need some help.

The original goal of this game was to try and build out an entire Universal Australia Resort - complete with 2 parks (a Studios park and an Islands of Adventure style park) as well as a water park, hotels, shopping districts, and more.

Right now we have gotten a rough idea of some concepts for the Islands of Adventure style park (Name TBD) yet I'm not completely sold or attached to any of it. It can all change and mold as the brainstorming process unfolds. The map below gives the general idea of the layout too.
8381404181197979786%253Faccount_id%253D9

Going to tag some fellow armchair imagineers below with the question/conversation topic of "What would you like to see in a Universal park?"

It could be anything from your own past creations, your ideas like @brb1006 posted above, some attractions currently in Universal parks around the world that you enjoy -- anything to help give a library of concepts for us to work with! Then as the process unfolds, we can better piece together as a group how we'd want our parks and options to look in this resort complex. All ideas are welcome - thanks!

spacemt354

Chili's
Just to review/recap where we were - and possibly where we will go, I'd like to see us try and finish this, but we may need some help.

The original goal of this game was to try and build out an entire Universal Australia Resort - complete with 2 parks (a Studios park and an Islands of Adventure style park) as well as a water park, hotels, shopping districts, and more.

Right now we have gotten a rough idea of some concepts for the Islands of Adventure style park (Name TBD) yet I'm not completely sold or attached to any of it. It can all change and mold as the brainstorming process unfolds. The map below gives the general idea of the layout too.

Going to tag some fellow armchair imagineers below with the question/conversation topic of "What would you like to see in a Universal park?"

It could be anything from your own past creations, your ideas like @brb1006 posted above, some attractions currently in Universal parks around the world that you enjoy -- anything to help give a library of concepts for us to work with! Then as the process unfolds, we can better piece together as a group how we'd want our parks and options to look in this resort complex. All ideas are welcome - thanks!
@DisneyManOne
@Snoopy
@Basketbuddy101
@Twilight_Roxas

spacemt354

Chili's

@MANEATINGWREATH
@TrevorA
@kmbmw777
@FigmentPigments

spacemt354

Chili's

@Brer Panther
@AceAstro
@SandyClaws
@ScorpionX

spacemt354

Chili's

@StevenU
@DisneyForever
@DSquared
@RMichael21

spacemt354

Chili's

@IAmNotAHufflepuff
@D Hindley
@Jtuck
@Coasterninja

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom