So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 15: Uniting Universal (Official Hub Thread)

spacemt354

Chili's
I haven't really been active much here, what with college and everything...but I'm not really a Universal guy as much as a Disney guy. How about a land based on Nickelodeon; or a theater showing adaptations of Universal's musical films, like Les Miserables or Show Boat?
A Les Mis show was actually something discussed! Any ideas for the Nickelodeon land?

spacemt354

Chili's
Could this be it @DisneyManOne ?
149420_288963611198824_1880328797_n.jpg

JokersWild

@JokersWild might know better, but were there multiple Zelda projects?

These were drawn by @comics101
999012_460259617402555_162687013_n.png

994501_460259550735895_36383688_n.jpg
Yeah. It was the first project of Season 11, so there were 2(?) One was a Wind Waker shooting ride, the other was the art you posted, with the KUKA arm ride system. It was basically about the Zelda world overtaking Nintendo headquarters. Hopefully it's in the link I linked.

Poe Dameron

What the heck, I'll toss in a few ideas.

I'm a Disney fan more than a Universal fan. One thing I don't like about Universal is how it doesn't give off the resort feel that I get from Disney World. It feels more like a day park than a resort. Volcano Bay has helped that, but starting out in the beginning could there be a focus on resort qualities in addition to the parks? Maybe a golf course, deluxe hotels, and a focus on the water park too. If you want people to stay on property and for a vacation you'll need to keep them there for more than just a few rides.

Suchomimus

Well first, no Westeros or anything that Universal doesn't have the rights to use (wether it's been in their parks or not(and I know people on social media have come up with ideas for attractions based on third party IPs like Willy Wonka but come on, we're Imagineers not the stock market). Instead I propose a better version of Toon Lagoon with maybe an advanced version of Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges and also maybe Shrek land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom