So You Think You Can Dance

Erika

Original Poster
Is anyone else watching?

More entertaining than American Idol (IMO) and better quality dancing than Dancing With The Stars. I love this show!

Right now it's the preliminary auditions, so you get the good and the bad (much like early AI). It gets so much better once they have it narrowed down to the real talent.

21511152451.gif

mpoppins76

Is anyone else watching?

More entertaining than American Idol (IMO) and better quality dancing than Dancing With The Stars. I love this show!

Right now it's the preliminary auditions, so you get the good and the bad (much like early AI). It gets so much better once they have it narrowed down to the real talent.

21511152451.gif
I love this show too and am so excited that it's back for a 2nd season! Love the dancing Spidey, btw. :lol:

k.hunter30

Never seen this show... but some friends of our love it. We might give it a try this summer. I can't think of any other shows worth watching over the summer...:shrug:

Erika

Original Poster
It's fairly entertaining. And there's usually a good supply of pleasant scenery to watch.

Ain't that the truth :lol:

I usually feel like the ol' bod's in pretty decent shape, until I see some sinewy Adonis dancer rip across the stage. I see myself hitting the weights a bit more than usual over the next couple of months :lookaroun

Erika

Original Poster
DH and I watched the first half before he started to doze off, so we'll catch the rest later.

WHAT ON EARTH was with Gold Inferno or whatever his name was? Was that a Power Rangers mask? :ROFLOL:

mpoppins76

DH and I watched the first half before he started to doze off, so we'll catch the rest later.

WHAT ON EARTH was with Gold Inferno or whatever his name was? Was that a Power Rangers mask? :ROFLOL:
If so, he chose the wrong one...I believe the gold PR was a girl! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom