So who's going to be there in July?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I know opinions are valid but when you put it in CAPSLOCK like it's annoying we get that it's expensive. Getting tiresome. There are constructive criticisms and opinions and there are negative for the sake of being miserable.
Ok...I don’t like the capslock thing either.

But I i might make a suggestion: perhaps the reason the pricing/crowds/value is so repeated is because they are big issues?

You can’t blame people for being people. Well...you can. I guess...but probably not as productive as ignore.

mergatroid

My strategy:

1. Wait till all the theme park YouTubers go document their reopening experiences during the first week.
2. Watch a couple of them and see their reactions and their opinions too.
3. If it's a green light for me, I'll start making reservations. If it's a red light, I'll still make reservations just cause I'm like that.

Probably a very good way of judging it, they have their use for those who choose to watch them.

SpoiledBlueMilk

You're in a Disney centric forum. Prices have always been expensive so that "too expensive" is so last season. So are you just living vicariously through other posters' experiences?
It's the fallback criticism that all posters have in their back pocket. Well....well....it's too expensive! So there.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It's the fallback criticism that all posters have in their back pocket. Well....well....it's too expensive! So there.
“Fall back” implies ulterior motives.

I’m sure that’s true for a lot. Not all.

For instance: I’ve implored people to make intelligent choices in what they buy from Disney for 10+ years or the margin squeezing will increase and the value will fall.

That of course has fallen on deaf ears and it’s worked out exactly that way...but whatever 🤪

However I never suggest boycotts or say I’ll not go back...thats silly. No need to live vicariously through anyone. Wouldn’t bother being on what is in essence a travel forum if that was the case.

Last edited:

Jimdalva

I currently have a reservation at Boardwalk July 6 thru July 9. I am waiting for Disney to move me back a week or two. Today they blocked my FP's with a red banner saying -  We cannot display your FastPass+ details right now. You can still add or modify other plans.- Im a local, I'll wait for them to contact me.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I currently have a reservation at Boardwalk July 6 thru July 9. I am waiting for Disney to move me back a week or two. Today they blocked my FP's with a red banner saying -  We cannot display your FastPass+ details right now. You can still add or modify other plans.- Im a local, I'll wait for them to contact me.
I’m curious to see if they move you back?

Is it a dvc reservation?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
No thanks. Watered down Disney at peak Disney prices all while wearing a mask in 95 degree heat. I prefer not to be the guiena pig, but I will be closely watching how this goes.

Hcalvert

Isn't that resort going to be open from June 22? I don't know if it is for DVC-bookings only. If not, they would have no reason to contact you unless you booked tickets and dining in the parks too. Or am I missing something?

HongKongFooy

Let's see:

Masks
No resort pools
No parades
No fireworks
Masks
No stage shows
Tape and plastic 'glass' everywhere
Oh and wearing masks all day! FUN
Limited hours
Limited parks
No water parks in July
Same basic pricing.....COOL!

Sounds like a real hoot for some foolish mortals. Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom