So who's going to be there in July?

durangojim

Original Poster
As luck would have it, we have a 12 night stay at the GF starting on 7/12 and fortunately the Fps I had for our first 4 nights were at Epcot, AK, and MK so I was able to rearrange some things very easily. We're still planning on going as long as we are guaranteed we'll be admitted to the parks that we have FPs for along with parks we have dining reservations (we have a table service meal every night). So we'll see what happens. Wish they were opening earlier so we wouldn't be guinea pigs, but my family and I need a vacation, just like the rest of the world, and have been looking forward to this for a long time.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I'm a local, but definitely planning to be there whatever days are available to passholders. It's my boyfriend's birthday that week, so I already had requested most of that week off work anyways and am excited that we'll hopefully get to spend some time in the parks to celebrate after all. :)

TheX8

As luck would have it, we have a 12 night stay at the GF starting on 7/12 and fortunately the Fps I had for our first 4 nights were at Epcot, AK, and MK so I was able to rearrange some things very easily. We're still planning on going as long as we are guaranteed we'll be admitted to the parks that we have FPs for along with parks we have dining reservations (we have a table service meal every night). So we'll see what happens. Wish they were opening earlier so we wouldn't be guinea pigs, but my family and I need a vacation, just like the rest of the world, and have been looking forward to this for a long time.

I'll drive up as soon as I get a reservation to the park. My question is, since capacity will be limited are they going to suspend virtual queues for Rise of the Resistance and make it a regular standby?

Hcalvert

I was originally scheduled from July 8-15 at CSR then Poly from July 15-24, but changed the CSR one to a DVC reservation for July 10-15 and still kept Poly for July 15-24. So, a two-week split DVC stay for us!

DisneyJoe

I'll drive up as soon as I get a reservation to the park. My question is, since capacity will be limited are they going to suspend virtual queues for Rise of the Resistance and make it a regular standby?
My guess is no, and we'll likely see more virtual queues in every park.

Hcalvert

That is pretty much my situation. Thankfully I didn't have reservations at DHS and EP for July 8-10, but I do have FPs already lined up and dining reservations in different park each day.

Giss Neric

I am not going back to WDW any time soon.

1) TOO EXPENSIVE
2) Too crowded at least preCOVID, will not go post COVID wearing a mask, following their rules .....
You're in a Disney centric forum. Prices have always been expensive so that "too expensive" is so last season. So are you just living vicariously through other posters' experiences?

crbrown25

Checking in on July 11 for a 7 night stay at BWV. Haven't heard yet from Disney about park reservations, fastpasses, dining, etc...

Giss Neric

My strategy:

1. Wait till all the theme park YouTubers go document their reopening experiences during the first week.
2. Watch a couple of them and see their reactions and their opinions too.
3. If it's a green light for me, I'll start making reservations. If it's a red light, I'll still make reservations just cause I'm like that.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You're in a Disney centric forum. Prices have always been expensive so that "too expensive" is so last season. So are you just living vicariously through other posters' experiences?
You’ve been pleading for opening/schedules for 2 months...

Why is an opinion not valid? Does that make your wishes “not valid” too?

Is there a full moon? What’s with the “call outs” this week?

Giss Neric

You’ve been pleading for opening/schedules for 2 months...

Why is an opinion not valid? Does that make your wishes “not valid” too?

Is there a full moon? What’s with the “call outs” this week?
I know opinions are valid but when you put it in CAPSLOCK like it's annoying we get that it's expensive. Getting tiresome. There are constructive criticisms and opinions and there are negative for the sake of being miserable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom