• I hate turkey legs and I don't pin collect

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I pin collect but hate turkey legs

Votes: 41 27.7%
  • I don't pin collect but I love me some turkey legs

Votes: 48 32.4%

• Total voters

mickey2008.1

You don't have an option for those among us who love both turkey legs and pin collecting.

Ditto, love the once a year legs ! And then getting pins of a specific set, as in surf boards, makes it fun to look. :shrug: I will give you the turkey legs, soso, and easy too find.

stratman50th

We don't pin collect. Just don't need to get started on yet another collection that will collect dust and my child will have to deal with after I'm gone.
I tried a turkey leg a couple of years ago for the first time. It was ok, and I would eat one again, but it really didn't taste like I thought it would. It was pretty greasy and had a bunch of tendons running through it. My Daughter loves them!

Picture031a.jpg

sweetpee_1993

They don't inject the turkey legs with Cajun spices or deep fry them so no on the legs. Pins. I have a small collection of some that I've collected over the years. Like each hard ticket event we go to I will buy a pin for. I have some from 2 P&P parties a year apart. I don't actively collect or trade but I have some. I don't think I fit any of the choices in the poll.

preludevtec01

Whole lot of pin hating going on. I collect pins (Horizons and TT) and hate turkey legs. Can't believe people eat them. To each there own.

No pins and No Turkey legs. Seeing people eat those thing really disgusts me. It looks like they just ripped a leg off an animal and started to gnaw on it. :hurl:

DizneyPryncess

I won't hate on pin collecting, but I'm not into it. I have a handful of ones I purchased that I think are cute, but I probably wouldn't part with them. As far as turkey legs....:hurl:

The Andrews

I guess its a preference......

You know I like the turkey legs and usually get one over the 8 days were there, but also do understand its one of those things you like or you dont so no harm either way. I dont collect pins, but we do buy one here and there just as a memory of something particular that really defined our trip. Some people collect pins, some hats, I'd just rather spend my money on food! :) It's your vacation so whatever floats your boat.

Chrononymous

Turkey Legs are just Ok. A little too greasy for me, as I am not a big carnivore anyway.

Pins are fun. I collect a few specific attractions, but haven't been able to afford them for a while (hence the trading thing, which works great for me!)

I don't love or hate either.

But those weird vinylmation things? That I just don't get....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom