• I hate turkey legs and I don't pin collect

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I pin collect but hate turkey legs

Votes: 41 27.7%
  • I don't pin collect but I love me some turkey legs

Votes: 48 32.4%

• Total voters

KJ1081

Right there with ya- can't stand either! Unfortunately, my hubby is starting to get into the pin collecting nonsense :(

DeaverTex

Turkey legs aren't meant to be picked and eaten like a chicken drumstick except possibly in the hinterlands of Arkansas. It leaves you a greasy mess -- face and hands both.

As for the pins, well... too expensive for me. Not enough "yippee!" for the buck.

Mr Wizard

I would never do a turkey leg. And when the pins were small, well designed and few I bought a couple that interested me. But since most of them are now the size of an ashtray and are issued for every month of the year I quit many moons ago.

trr1

you also forgot the usual add on option of one persons poll's

:lookaroun I hate to eat and collect J.T.

jato4x4

More turkey and pins for me. Although the originality of pins has gone down tremendously as of late. But the quality of some turkey legs is always consistently great.

George

Liker of Things
I've never felt the turkey legs were for eating. I think they're more for walking around and pretending like your a medieval royalty.

Raven66

Turkey legs aren't meant to be picked and eaten like a chicken drumstick except possibly in the hinterlands of Arkansas. It leaves you a greasy mess -- face and hands both.

As for the pins, well... too expensive for me. Not enough "yippee!" for the buck.

Hey we do use silverware and plates here in Arkansas.:D

I don't hate turkey legs I just don't want to eat them. We've bought a pin or two but don't collect them.

mickeysshoes

i dont do turkey legs and I would not label myself as a pin collector. I will get one or 2 if I see something I have to have...but I dont wear or carry them around and trade and I surly dont have to have the newest and great one out. Like I said one or 2 so I can look back on each trip.

Mickey_777

Original Poster
I tried a turkey leg for the first time on our second to last trip to WDW and it was hideous. I felt like I was eating hot from the sun roadkill...it had no seasoning or flavor. Just hot meat

You don't have an option for those among us who love both turkey legs and pin collecting.

I forgot to put that option...although I can't fathom there'd be many out there who like both.

DeaverTex

raven66
Hey we do use silverware and plates here in Arkansas.

Now, now, I said the hinterlands. :D You know, the kind of places where someone from, say, Little Rock would say "There's really a town called that?!" Much like some little Texas towns -- Cut-n-Shoot, Dimebox, and Ding Dong come to mind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom