So Who Got California Grill This Morning??

JohnD

10/2 at 9:45pm. Probably more of an appetizer/dessert meal. Will have already eaten at Liberty Tree Tavern at 6:50 and seen the fireworks from inside MK.

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
Got my desired day and time. 7 Dec @ 6:55 PM! I can relax now. I have all of my desired ADR's.

Now to start strategizing (sp?) about what to choose if I am allowed to select FP+'s.

Let me know what's good/not so good. We'll be there a couple of days later, on the 9th.

On our last visit I had the filet, which had the Teriyaki BBQ sauce. The filet was a beautiful piece of meat and cooked very well (med-rare for me). I thought the sauce was actually a little too prominent and would have preferred it on the side. Now I see that the sauce is paired with chicken instead of beef. I'm not sure how that will work, but I'm curious!

sweetpee_1993

6:55 on Sept. 12 with several other WDWMagic ladies!

I'm hoping to enjoy the new menu, the only other time I ate at CG I was underwhelmed. :eek:

I looked at the new menu. Personally, I'm not into eating quite ~that~ much. My plan is to have a few drinks, maybe an appetizer as my meal and a dessert. No entre. Nothing really appealed. The main draw for me is hangin' with the girls!

PekabooSmiles

10.27 @ 9:20pm

We needed a late reservation since we are flying in that afternoon and are staying at AKV. We will be there on our honeymoon, so I figured it would be a great way to kick it off - and I believe the MNSSHP is going on that night with the fireworks at 9:30! I honestly don't if we will be able to eat more than just an appetizer/dessert with our budget, but we'd be fine with that.

Now if I could just get BOG for Nov 1st! (Not going to happen ...)

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Let me know what's good/not so good. We'll be there a couple of days later, on the 9th.

On our last visit I had the filet, which had the Teriyaki BBQ sauce. The filet was a beautiful piece of meat and cooked very well (med-rare for me). I thought the sauce was actually a little too prominent and would have preferred it on the side. Now I see that the sauce is paired with chicken instead of beef. I'm not sure how that will work, but I'm curious!

Last trip I had a paella dish that was phenomenal. For this trip I'm gonna see if they'll let me score some sushi with the DxDP. If not I may go with the scallops or halibut. I hope to put up a trip report at the end of each day so you should be able to see my review of the new food prior to your visit. If not, I'll post the review to the PML.

Kudos of your choice of cooking on the filet. I too am a med-rare person.

jay956

First time going to Cali Grill and I have a question. We have a reservation for 9/28 9:25. Will they let us in early to watch the fireworks? If so how early should we get there? Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom