So Who Got California Grill This Morning??

LaunchPadMcQuack

Why pick such a wine & cheese place if you're vegan? Also, after looking at their new menu, there is only like 2 things a vegan can eat (vegetarians should be fine though)...

We wanted to experience the fireworks from the restaurant. I'm not too concerned, every restaurant at Disney World brings us the chef when we tell them we are vegan. They always makes us something unique and incredible.

wendysue

Wow! I looked at the prices :greedy: on the menu,:jawdrop: and it looks like we'll be watching the fireworks from the beach or the Ferry boat while eating a snack from our suitcase...:hungry:

cgulls

Wow! I looked at the prices :greedy: on the menu,:jawdrop: and it looks like we'll be watching the fireworks from the beach or the Ferry boat while eating a snack from our suitcase...:hungry:
You're not kidding. We will definitely be pulling out the TiW card for our CG reservation!

TomorrowlandKD

Original Poster
ugh based on the new photos I REALLY hope my future fiance and i dont get one of those tables that are a foot next to eat other. that looks absolutely miserable.

May actually cancel my ADR now. especially with those prices.

wdwstateofmind

ugh based on the new photos I REALLY hope my future fiance and i dont get one of those tables that are a foot next to eat other. that looks absolutely miserable.

May actually cancel my ADR now. especially with those prices.
Looks the same as any upscale restaurant in a city or a dining room on a cruise ship...if the food and atmosphere is good then there is demand and most people will be focused on other things than the table next to them...

Prices are a bit shocking. Did get ADR for 10/26 5:50. I hope it's worth it!
But they weren't shocking when they were what, $3 less...?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom