So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

brb1006

movieposter.jpg
I forgot that existed.

brb1006

An area inspired by Roald Dahl would be amazing! I know there is already a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ride somewhere in Europe but I'm thinking Disney could do it better. Plus just think of all the material the Imagineers have to work with when designing the attractions and land. It would be the land of my childhood dreams!
Alton Towers is where the Charlie In The Chocolate Factory ride is at.

Daveeeeed

yeah that version could be Disney's first R rated movie..
Technically Disney has made and distributed many R rated films just not under the Disney name, but instead using Touchstone. Similar to how Marvel and Lucasfilms are, but not common knowledge like those.
Wouldn't mind an Alien mini-land, the land could be indoors like you are in Nonstromo with a restaraunt and then a ride.

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
Despite its likelihood being next to nothing, I'd love to see a Gravity Falls themed land. It could even go in Animal Kingdom, and would represent the mythical and extinct aspects of animals, as well as the town tying into nature really well.

Phicinfan

considering the timing, and the fact that Frozen 2 will have hit the market, I really don't see Disney just sitting on Frozenstrom as the only Frozen ride in WDW.

Since it is only one E-ticket - I would bet money it will be frozen.

rioriz

Finally gonna get ride the Yellow Brick road that was planned for DL a few years ago...glad old ideas never die :bookworm:

Ripken10

With so many noting Bob's love for IPs & thus putting in the parks, and if we assumed they are trying to spread out crowds so putting an IP in the Magic Kingdom is out (at least for my question) --- if you had to put each (somewhat unused in WDW) IP into either Epcot, Animal Kingdom or Hollywood studios, how would you do it...but the catch is, you have to put equal in each (so if you think Indiana Jones and Incredibles belong in Hollywood Studios, then you would have to put two in each of Animal Kingdom and Epcot).

I will say an easier one...HS - Indiana Jones; Epcot - Inside out; AK - Jungle Book

So my answer to this thread is IMO it could be Indiana Jones coming to HS. Just seems to be a lot of reasons why it would work...but maybe that is exactly why it can't be Indiana Jones.

Some of the best IPs I can think of that could still be potentially put in parks:

Disney Owned: Alice in Wonderland, Cars, Duck Tales/Talesping/Darwing Duck, Incredibles, Indiana Jones, Inside Out, Monsters, Nightmare before Christmas, Jungle Book, Princess and the Frog, Ratatouille, Tarzan, Up, Wall E, Zootopia

Also could include non-Disney owned IPs they could buy (example: Middle Earth)

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
With so many noting Bob's love for IPs & thus putting in the parks, and if we assumed they are trying to spread out crowds so putting an IP in the Magic Kingdom is out (at least for my question) --- if you had to put each (somewhat unused in WDW) IP into either Epcot, Animal Kingdom or Hollywood studios, how would you do it...but the catch is, you have to put equal in each (so if you think Indiana Jones and Incredibles belong in Hollywood Studios, then you would have to put two in each of Animal Kingdom and Epcot).

I will say an easier one...HS - Indiana Jones; Epcot - Inside out; AK - Jungle Book

So my answer to this thread is IMO it could be Indiana Jones coming to HS. Just seems to be a lot of reasons why it would work...but maybe that is exactly why it can't be Indiana Jones.

Some of the best IPs I can think of that could still be potentially put in parks:

Disney Owned: Alice in Wonderland, Cars, Duck Tales/Talesping/Darwing Duck, Incredibles, Indiana Jones, Inside Out, Monsters, Nightmare before Christmas, Jungle Book, Princess and the Frog, Ratatouille, Tarzan, Up, Wall E, Zootopia

Also could include non-Disney owned IPs they could buy (example: Middle Earth)
I'd do Big Hero 6 and Inside Out for Epcot, Indiana Jones and Monsters Inc. for Hollywood Studios, and Zootopia and Gravity Falls for Animal Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom