So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

Magenta Panther

It's too bad there wasn't a Wander and Sylvia meet and greet (they could've just redressed Lucky the Dinosaur for the latter), but Disney didn't seem to really care about the show anyways...

Yeah, wouldn't even give it another season. Too bad. The final episode kicked butt. I'd take Wander Over Yonder over Guardians of the Galaxy any day.

Magenta Panther

Hey, maybe it's Star Vs. The Forces of Evil?

1024075-star-vs.forces-evil-premiere-nets-1.2m-viewers.jpg

Man, it would be so COOL if attractions based on Wander and Star would be built. Two amazing, original, Disney-generated shows.

Magenta Panther

In all seriousness though, Indiana Jones, Zootopia, Monsters Inc., Incredibles, and Cars are likely.

A Zootopia land would be cool, if TDO would put any money into it. The architecture of the various areas of the city alone could be amazing. And think of the AAs. We're light-years beyond the AAs in Country Bears. This could be awesome and VERY popular.

DHSCM

A Zootopia land would be cool, if TDO would put any money into it. The architecture of the various areas of the city alone could be amazing. And think of the AAs. We're light-years beyond the AAs in Country Bears. This could be awesome and VERY popular.
I would love to see a hero land that goes from RNRC thru backstage that relinks to launch bay (no dead ends) this land would be Hero's land you have zootopia with the cityscape and a meet and greet ( lord knows they already have them on property) a few other small fun stuff (thus making this a not a break the bank land) and at the end of the cityscapes it connects to another cityscape but this cityscape is for BH6 more futuristic stuff meet and greet as well and finally one more cityscape that connects to a incredibles land. Rounding out some heroes. I won't even go into what I had in mind for a villains land. This is all just stuff I would personally like I know none of it would come true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom