So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

brb1006

4. They have decided to put Marvel in Animal Kingdom so he is quitting. ;)
Marvel at AK?
zxl58Pv.jpg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'd just like to see updates to the 5th Dimension Room, add an ending moment for the hallway scene, and a better effect to end on than the silent projection. The bones are great, the 5th dimension room just didn't work with the static plastic figures, the hanging signs bobbing in the breeze, and funky projection had no energy to me.

Of course, that was just our personal experience with our group.
It doesn't help foxtrot has some issues and has for a while. A half-at-a-time full refurb could work wonders.

On a brighter note (no pun intended) the mannequins in the drop shafts now have LED strobes it seems.

MrHappy

Oh yeah, it's still a great attraction and very fun. Amongst the WDW line up, it fits in very well as one of their ambitious attractions. We're just used to a lot of the updated version of WDW attractions at DLR, so the differences between the newer effects and soundtrack at DCA stood out to us.

@Professortango1, for a TOT upgrade, how about that proposed bar they were thinking about placing into TOT near the exit/gift shop! I don't think it's happening anymore, but I'd love to have a drink at the Hollywood Hotel.

BTW, WDW TOT is A-OK. Lets turn our attention to empty pieces of land for development or attractions that are actually in need.

KrazyKat

One creepy little new feature I thought they could always add at the end of TOT would be the dummy sitting there suddenly turning his head towards you to look at you. Maybe have his eyes glow a bit with an evil laugh.

PS-"Who you calling a dummy?"

RSoxNo1

It doesn't help foxtrot has some issues and has for a while. A half-at-a-time full refurb could work wonders.

On a brighter note (no pun intended) the mannequins in the drop shafts now have LED strobes it seems.
Am I the only one that doesn't trust the ventriloquist dummy right before unload. One of these days it's going to move and I'm going to have a heart attack.

WildcatDen

Hey, kids love good stuff too! I've rented all three BTTF movies. They're great fun. The last time I was an Universal, I saw the DeLorean. Of course the ride is long gone...
One of my fondest memories of being a Show Choir dad is when my daughters group performed their Back to the Future show at a DeLorean Club event in front of Bob Gale, Christopher Lloyd, Jeffrey Weissman, Claudia Wells, Harry Waters Jr., and Donald Fullilove. We had built a full scale front two thirds of the Delorean to be used as a prop and connected with the Cincinnati Club. One thing led to another and BAM, we find ourselves performing for Doc Brown. . .

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I've seen a few posts from members here that seem to be "in the know" about goings-on at Disney, that joining Star Wars and Toy Story, there will be "a third IP" (aka Intellectual Property) coming to Disney Hollywood Studios. It is said to be a known IP. I imagine this means it's one we know of and that Disney already owns.

So...what's the "third IP" coming to DHS? And when is Disney hoping to announce it?

Some had guessed an expansion of the Indiana Jones story. I thought perhaps Cars could be it.

I heard that it is IaSW. A Small World roller coaster will be built to hype the zombie/doll small world movie deal they have opening Christmas of 2018.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
It's a world of madness, a world of fear.
It's a world where the end times are drawing near.
Your existence is done. There is nowhere to run.
It's a small world after all...
I would buy this track from iTunes in an isecond if made available. I could use this in my Halloween Party playlist. What are the remaining verses?!

djkidkaz

So the third IP is going to be one Mickey Mouse ride replacing GMR or is there going to be some sort of Mickey Mouse Land?

Phicinfan

So the third IP is going to be one Mickey Mouse ride replacing GMR or is there going to be some sort of Mickey Mouse Land?
That depends on who you hear from ;)

Per many insiders - GMR will become Mickey Mouse ride, however, in Spirit's last thread, he stated this is in some holding pattern.

Other insiders have stated there could be some other additions to DHS, post TSL and the GMR fix, in time for the 50th anniversary, but no news on what those are...other than some new entertainment to replace BatB and VotlM

Professortango1

That depends on who you hear from ;)

Per many insiders - GMR will become Mickey Mouse ride, however, in Spirit's last thread, he stated this is in some holding pattern.

Other insiders have stated there could be some other additions to DHS, post TSL and the GMR fix, in time for the 50th anniversary, but no news on what those are...other than some new entertainment to replace BatB and VotlM

Thank God! Those shows have been there since I first visited in 1996.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom