So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

HauntedMansionFLA

I honestly think it would've been super cool to get the full Arendale with the Frozen Eticket expected for DL in DHS, but I don't think it's ever gonna happen now that they spent all that time & money on Frozen Ever After
Missed opportunity on Disney. Frozen land at DHS. Just think of a nice dark ride, meet and greet, retail and dining that land should had been given.

Bacon

Unknown.jpeg

Magenta Panther

I honestly think it would've been super cool to get the full Arendale with the Frozen Eticket expected for DL in DHS, but I don't think it's ever gonna happen now that they spent all that time & money on Frozen Ever After

That's not necessarily true. The Muppets are now infesting two areas of WDW. Why should Frozen, which is actually successful, be limited in any way? Of course, Arrendale should be in Fantasyland, but well, we're talking about TDO here and its appalling lack of aesthetics, so location doesn't figure into things anymore, apparently. :p

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
That's not necessarily true. The Muppets are now infesting two areas of WDW. Why should Frozen, which is actually successful, be limited in any way? Of course, Arrendale should be in Fantasyland, but well, we're talking about TDO here and its appalling lack of aesthetics, so location doesn't figure into things anymore, apparently. :p

Rumor is they now want to put a Mary Poppins show into Liberty Square....

CinematicFusion

I don't think it was a missed opportunity with Frozen. Let Disneyland have the big frozen land. It will make them unique and different.

Disney has so many options for a small land in DHS.
1. Zootopia comes to mind. That made over 1 billion worldwide. Would be a cool family friendly land with a dark ride headliner.
2. Indiana Jones would be a cool ride.
3. Mystic Manor
4. change it up, take a chance and do a ride based on The Black Cauldron or Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

5. Or finally make what everyone has always wanted....Condorman! (It was so awesome, they don't even keep B.O. records. It broke the scale.)
condorman1.jpg

HauntedMansionFLA

I don't think it was a missed opportunity with Frozen. Let Disneyland have the big frozen land. It will make them unique and different.

1. Zootopia comes to mind. That made over 1 billion worldwide. Would be a cool family friendly land with a dark ride headliner.
3. Mystic Manor
4. change it up, take a chance and do a ride based on The Black Cauldron or Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

5. Or finally make what everyone has always wanted....Condorman! (It was so awesome, they don't even keep B.O. records. It broke the scale.)
condorman1.jpg
Indiana Jones is the one IP Disney owns that will have confirmed multiple movies coming out along with the four previous movies. And let's not forget the Young Indiana Jones TV show.

DinoInstitute

3. Mystic Manor

condorman1.jpg
Eh, I think it would be a bit premature to donate a whole land to Zootopia, but Indiana Jones/Mystic Manor I think would be really cool. MM in particular, on like Sunset Blvd, modified to have old Hollywood collections, with an eerie feel for the theme of that land. Or echo lake even would work, as it would go in the "rich" part of Hollywood in the big mansion.

Though if we ever get a version of Mystic Manor I feel like it would probably go to DAK.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Tell ya what, pal. From now on, when I'm being facetious, I'll put an emoji somewhere in the sentence to help you figure it out.

:cat:

How about a kitty? Would that help? :rolleyes:

No emoji necessary. I pretty much have given up on taking anything you say seriously anymore...maybe it will be more fun if I troll you like you troll on about IP this and IP that.

Herbie

Frozen and Zootopia are tremendously horrible options for Hollywood Studios.

Zootopia was a decent film but it does not scream attraction or land to me. Attraction, maybe, but the contents would probably make the land redundant. And the land would be the main draw. But too vast to adequately cover. And it would make no sense whatsoever at DHS. Same with a princess/queen and her ice castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom